Monday, June 20, 2016

Baby Tooshy Reusable Bamboo Velour Cloth Wipes / Baby Wash Cloth set (Review)



I was recently sent some bamboo velour baby wash cloths for review from Baby Tooshy.  I have been using them the past few weeks along with the charcoal bamboo (microfiber) cloth diaper inserts they also sent. These baby wash cloths are 10 x10 inches of reusable bamboo velour and are perfect for baby's sensitive skin.

We use cloth wipes in a wipes warmer as they work better for diaper changes than traditional disposables, and are eco friendly and cost saving.  They are double sided, super soft, and in pretty shades of turquoise, lime and sea green.  Made from organically grown bamboo, these wipes are hypoallergenic, anti-microbial, anti fungal.  They have been working well for us in our large rotation of various cloth wipes.

The only issue I have is that after a few washes they pill easily and get lint build up.  They still work wonderfully and are a great addition to our stash of wipes.  I find the size to be perfect for our 2 year old.  They are soft and gentle enough for our newborn.  We often only need 2 wipes even for the messiest of diaper changes.

I was sent these wipes complimentary for review and evaluation, no other compensation was provided other than the tester wipes.

Please follow me on:

Facebook for updates to this blog, reviews, and giveaways.  For updates on new posts, you can subscribe to me on bloglovin.  I would love it if you would visit me (subscribing makes me so happy) on Instagram and Twitter.


DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation for a product review and/or link to any products or services from this blog. I am always honest in my opinions and never promise a positive review. I only recommend products or services that I feel are beneficial to my family and my lovely readers. I enjoy testing out items and giving my readers an honest and descriptive account of how a product functions. My personal experience or view of an item may differ than yours.


Tiny Drops of Honey is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. You pay the exact same price for any and all products you order through my links, but I receive a small commission. I am a stay at home mommy and any commissions I receive help support my little ones.


















No comments:

Post a Comment