Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Scentiments Soy Scented Candles Review




I love candles and frequently burn them in the open area of our kitchen / living area.  I prefer soy wax candles and was recently sent one from Sentiments.








This candle is presented beautifully and perfect for gift giving or as a nice candle for your own home. I have the vanilla scented which is a beautifully creamy fragrance that is not overdone.  Each candle has a beautiful label that shows who the candle is intended for or the occasion.  We have the Family one and it is a lovely addition to our kitchen.  This is a 100% Soy Wax and is in a reusable, traditional style Mason jar.  I am enjoying the fragrance of this candle but have one complaint, my candle is very sooty and makes popping sounds (the wick) which is often somewhat scary.  I worry about safety as it sometimes pops into the air.  I trim the wick regularly but still have this problem.  I find that it burns the soy wax evenly, but I am frequently having to wipe the inside of the jar.  I hope that perhaps the wick can be improved.






*I received this candle at no cost for my honest evaluation and review.  I loved the appearance of it when it first arrived, and love the jar.  I am not happy with how it is so sooty.

No comments:

Post a Comment