Saturday, December 2, 2017

Sweet & Clean Organic Honey Oatmeal Soap Built by Bees Review





I like the ingredients in this honey oatmeal soap. It has a pretty honey scent and works well as a gentle face soap. It has a light but pleasant lather and I have used it with my natural sea sponge as a body wash. However, I think the oatmeal pieces are too rough. I would have liked the oatmeal to be ground up into an oatmeal powder or smaller, gentler pieces. When lathering in my hands, it is not very comfortable as the pieces are sharp. I have had this issue with other soaps that have oatmeal pieces as exfoliants. I only use natural and sulfate free soaps, so this one is great otherwise. 

This has simple, yet effective ingredients: honey, oatmeal, coconut oil, olive fruit oil, bran and palm oil. This is available to purchase on Amazon and the Built By Bees website. This was sent to me for my honest review. I like it but would like the oatmeal to not be so harsh when lathering the soap. 

















DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation for a product review and/or link to any products or services from this blog. I am always honest in my opinions and never promise a positive review. I only recommend products or services that I feel are beneficial to my family and my lovely readers. I enjoy testing out items and giving my readers an honest and descriptive account of how a product functions. My personal experience or view of an item may differ than yours.

Tiny Drops of Honey is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. You pay the exact same price for any and all products you order through my links, but I receive a small commission. I am a stay at home mommy and any commissions I receive help support my little ones.

Please follow me on:

Facebook for updates to this blog, reviews, and giveaways.  For updates on new posts, you can subscribe to me on bloglovin.  I would love it if you would visit me (subscribing makes me so happy) on Instagram and Twitter.




No comments:

Post a Comment