Friday, December 15, 2017

Eimmie 18 Inch Doll Bunk Beds w/ Trundle and Accessories Review




It is almost Christmas! Do you have the perfect gift for your daughter or son? Children love doll and bears, and both girls and boys enjoy imaginative play. It is healthy and good for them to learn to nurture their toys. You can get doll beds for boys. Does your son have a bear? Several bears? Superman? My son is 3 1/2 and has all sorts of dolls and bears. My daughter is 6 1/2 and her favorite dolly is named Honey. She is the Bitty Baby in the red Christmas dress. She also has a lot of dolls. Honey sleeps with my daughter every night, but when my daughter is at school, in first grade, Honey does not want to be left alone, up high in a bed all day. Honey likes to play. But sometimes Honey gets tired and grumpy, and needs a nap while my daughter is at school. How can Honey climb back into my daughter's bed? Well, she does not have to. She can nap in her own bed!

Children like their dollies and stuffed animals to do the same things they like to do. I was sent a wooden doll bunk bed and trundle set for review. It is for 15-inch and 18-inch dolls. The painted wood is smooth and well done. I have been completely impressed with the quality. My children (ages 6 1/2 and 3 1/2) love playing with the set. It came with so many fun accessories! My favorite extras are the two bears, they are incredibly well made, soft, and cute! I gush about them in my review video as well. :) 

This set requires assembly. If this is to be a Christmas toy, make sure you allow plenty of time to put it together. It took my husband about 2 hours. I am not sure if it was his lack of sleep or if it just took him a long time. It was late at night when he put it together. We wanted the kids to see it already built when they saw it for the first time. So we waited until they were completely in bed (and past the late night "I want another cup of water...I need a snack... my leg hurts...can I show you a trick I can do?" excuses). 

I highly recommend this set. It is sturdy and looks nice. The books and magazines are made of wood, which makes them sturdy and easy to hold. The hangers are made of wood as well, which I appreciate. The silver laptop resembles my Macbook Pro and is highly detailed. I love the tiny pink alarm clock! This has a nice chair, desk, and shelves. It reminds me of a college dorm room. 

The company is called Eimmie and they have a wide variety of doll furniture and accessories. You can see a vast selection on Amazon, however, check out www.PlaytimebyEimmie.com to see customer photos and reviews and check out their wonderful products. Share your playtime experiences on social media with the hashtag #playtimebyeimmie and they can provide you with 15% off your next purchase! 

I love American Girl dolls and products, but I also love supporting and promoting smaller companies. This company (Playtime With Eimmie) is a fantastic one and I recommend the products. The wood is solid and the paint is attractive and smooth. Everything is neatly done and professional.




 

Check them out on Facebook

















Please follow me on:

Facebook for updates to this blog, reviews, and giveaways.  For updates on new posts, you can subscribe to me on bloglovin.  I would love it if you would visit me (subscribing makes me so happy) on Instagram and Twitter.

DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation for a product review and/or link to any products or services from this blog. I am always honest in my opinions and never promise a positive review. I only recommend products or services that I feel are beneficial to my family and my lovely readers. I enjoy testing out items and giving my readers an honest and descriptive account of how a product functions. My personal experience or view of an item may differ than yours.

Tiny Drops of Honey is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. You pay the exact same price for any and all products you order through my links, but I receive a small commission. I am a stay at home mommy and any commissions I receive help support my little ones.


No comments:

Post a Comment