Thursday, December 28, 2017

Natural Lip Balm The Healing Tree Review and Vintage Christmas Decor!



How was everyone's Christmas? Mine went too fast. I actually wish it was still Thanksgiving weekend as we did not do all the things I wanted to do. I do not like bitter cold winter weather, but I LOVE Christmas! We finally got a vintage blow mold light up Santa! My children had a wonderful Christmas and although Christmas morning was not covered in a blanket of white snow, it was lovely that it happened to start snowing on Christmas Eve when my 3 and 6-year-old went outside with me to feed the reindeer. :) I started a tradition when my 6-year-old was 3, that we mix an assortment of cereals, dried oats, raisins, etc. in a bowl and sprinkle it on the front lawn so the reindeer can find our house in the fog. :) My son is now 3 and so I deemed him old enough to join us. He are photos of our 50s and 60s vintage Christmas decor. Vintage Santas make me so happy!













Today I have a short snippet review of a lip balm that was sent to me for evaluation. I recently reviewed a soap from The Healing Tree. I have tried The Healing Tree's charcoal soap and their Sweet Basil and Lime soap. 

This balm stick works well for my lips and has no chemical fragrances or irritating ingredients. I have severely chapped lips in the winter months. I like to apply this thickly, immediately after my shower and let it sink in while I get the rest of my make up on. By the time I am ready for my lipstick, this has smoothed my lips and has prepared a base for a flawless red lip. I used to use the well-known brands for years. I switched to using natural products 5 years ago, and always read labels before using a new item. 

I was sent one stick of the natural lip balm variety to try as a review sample. I like this product but would have preferred it to have been USA made. I would have also liked it to have been a vanilla oil lip balm as I love vanilla flavors and scents.



The Healing Tree Variety Lip Balm Benefits:
    •   100% Natural for Soft Healthy Lips
    •   Protects from Dryness & Cracking
    •   Long Lasting Moisture
    •   Antioxidant Rich Vitamin E
    •   Rich in Coconut Oil & Shea Butter
    •   Food Grade Flavor
    •   Gluten Free
    •   No Parabens, Phenol, Mineral Oil, Petroleum Jelly, or Artificial Flavors/Colors
    •   Not Tested on Animals

Available in:
    •   Natural
    •   Mint
    •   Coconut Oil
    •   Beeswax
    •   Coffee

Natural Lip Balm Ingredients: Carnauba Wax, Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Virgin Coconut Oil, Vitamin E, Castor Oil, Rice Bran Oil, Sunflower Oil, and Olive Oil. 
Mint Lip Balm includes: Aloe Vera & Mint Oil. 
Coconut Oil Lip Balm includes: Natural Coconut Flavor. 
Beeswax Lip Balm includes: Beeswax & Honey.
Nt Wt: .15 oz (4g) each
Made in Thailand


Please follow me on:

Facebook for updates to this blog, reviews, and giveaways.  For updates on new posts, you can subscribe to me on bloglovin.  I would love it if you would visit me (subscribing makes me so happy) on Instagram and Twitter.


DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation for a product review and/or link to any products or services from this blog. I am always honest in my opinions and never promise a positive review. I only recommend products or services that I feel are beneficial to my family and my lovely readers. I enjoy testing out items and giving my readers an honest and descriptive account of how a product functions. My personal experience or view of an item may differ than yours.

Tiny Drops of Honey is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. You pay the exact same price for any and all products you order through my links, but I receive a small commission. I am a stay at home mommy and any commissions I receive help support my little ones.




No comments:

Post a Comment