Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Elf Star 12 Layer Cotton Muslin Washcloths Review


I am loving these cotton muslin cloths from Elf Star! They are supremely soft and gentle on our 19-month-old (almost 20 months). We keep these on the table for meals. I wet half of the cloth and wipe his hands and face. At first, I was uncertain I would like the half size, but these are handy and work perfectly. It is an unknown brand, but the quality is impressive. They are much cheaper than the Aden & Anais (3 pack for $15-20) brand. These are plain white and do not have cute graphics or fun colors. I actually prefer the simple white as I do not have to worry about the color fading with repeated washing. These are 12 layers thick and quilt up nicely. I washed them initially in the machine twice (Tide Original HE liquid) before machine drying. They are pillowy soft and I like them a lot!


This came in a 10 pack for $17.99 (free Prime shipping!) These were sent to me complimentary for review. As you all know, I do not freely give glowing reviews. I review a lot of items and often find issues or improvements. The packaging for these was very generic and unattractive but that was no big deal at all. If you want to give these as a gift, just open them up ahead of time and put them in a pretty basket with a few baby essentials. I like Burts Bees and California Baby, as I only use sulfate free items.
STOCK PHOTO ELF STAR

STOCK PHOTO ELF STAR







Please follow me on:

Facebook for updates to this blog, reviews, and giveaways.  For updates on new posts, you can subscribe to me on bloglovin.  I would love it if you would visit me (subscribing makes me so happy) on Instagram and Twitter.

DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation for a product review and/or link to any products or services from this blog. I am always honest in my opinions and never promise a positive review. I only recommend products or services that I feel are beneficial to my family and my lovely readers. I enjoy testing out items and giving my readers an honest and descriptive account of how a product functions. My personal experience or view of an item may differ than yours.

Tiny Drops of Honey is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. You pay the exact same price for any and all products you order through my links, but I receive a small commission. I am a stay at home mommy and any commissions I receive help support my little ones.






No comments:

Post a Comment