Sunday, December 17, 2017

Sweet Basil & Lime Handmade Soap by The Healing Tree Review







I love trying new natural soaps and cosmetics. I always use sulfate -ree soaps and shampoos. I was sent a soap from The Healing Tree. I reviewed their charcoal soap a few years ago and loved it. This soap that I have been using from them was a creamy face and body soap called Sweet Basil and Lime
This had an amazing smell that woke me up and energized me each morning. I used this on my face daily and also on my sea sponge for my body. I only use sulfate free soaps and this one is gentle, yet has a great lather. I would not have normally thought to use this scent as I normally select more vanilla, sandalwood, or baked good scents (blueberry muffin). I originally was intending for my husband to try this one in his shower. I will have to get him another. I kept this one in my shower and used it until it was completely gone! I liked it a lot. The only thing I would improve is perhaps the size. I normally use a 5 to 8 oz bar of natural soap. I used this for my face and entire body. It did not last as long as I would have liked for the price of the bar. However, it is a good value based on the quality of the soap. Natural products cost more and I am aware of this. I rather pay a little more for top quality, healthier ingredients, than cheap ingredients that irritate my skin and are chemical laden. 

I recommend this soap. Please check out their products on their website. 





Ingredients: 
Coconut Oil (Cocos Nucifera), Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, (Salt) Sodium Lactate, (Salt) Sodium Gluconate, Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii), Cocoa Butter (Theobroma), Sweet Basil Oil (Ocimum Basilicum), and Lime Peel Oil (Citrus Aurantifolia).
Here is some information from The Healing Tree:

Sweet Basil & Lime Handmade Soap helps Reduce Blemishes & Tighten Pores

This luxurious handmade soap from Thailand is made with Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, and unique herbs of Sweet Basil & Lime. It's antioxidant rich and contains Vitamin C to help reduce blemishes, tighten pores, and even out skin tone. It's also great for cleansing bacteria to fight infection and reducing excess oil. (from their website)
Sweet Basil & Lime Handmade Soap Benefits:
    •  Reduces Blemishes
    •  Cleanses Bacteria
    •  Tightens Pores
    •  Evens Skin Tone
    •  Reduces Excess Oil
Features:
    •  Non-Toxic
    •  No Parabens
    •  No SLS
    •  No Palm Oil
    •  Handmade Soap
    •  Vegan Friendly

DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation for a product review and/or link to any products or services from this blog. I am always honest in my opinions and never promise a positive review. I only recommend products or services that I feel are beneficial to my family and my lovely readers. I enjoy testing out items and giving my readers an honest and descriptive account of how a product functions. My personal experience or view of an item may differ than yours.

Tiny Drops of Honey is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. You pay the exact same price for any and all products you order through my links, but I receive a small commission. I am a stay at home mommy and any commissions I receive help support my little ones.


Please follow me on:

Facebook for updates to this blog, reviews, and giveaways.  For updates on new posts, you can subscribe to me on bloglovin.  I would love it if you would visit me (subscribing makes me so happy) on Instagram and Twitter.










No comments:

Post a Comment