Thursday, October 20, 2016

UpNature Raw Organic Honey Review






I love honey and try to consume it daily.  I put it on toast, stir it into hot tea, and drizzle it on graham crackers and other food items.  It is amazing on vanilla ice cream with cinnamon and real whipped cream! 

I always prefer raw, unprocessed honey when possible.  I was sent a jar of honey for review and would like to share my thoughts with you.


Up Nature Raw Organic Honey is USDA Certified Organic and a Kosher product. I love that this is pure, unfiltered honey and does not contain chemicals or additives.  It is non-GMO certified.

Up Nature Raw Organic Honey has never been altered by a heating process, it is real and delicious.  All of its nutritional value (honey has so many benefits to your health) remain intact. 

I have been enjoying this honey all month.  Now that the weather is getting much cooler, I have been drinking a lot of hot tea and Tumeric Spiced Lattes.  To make a numeric latte, I use soy milk (or whatever milk of your choosing) and warm it in a pot on the stove, I then add cinnamon and Tumeric and honey.  I use my hand frother and pour into a mug.  It is a delicious and healthy drink that I enjoy in the evenings.













Please follow me on:

Facebook for updates to this blog, reviews, and giveaways.  For updates on new posts, you can subscribe to me on bloglovin.  I would love it if you would visit me (subscribing makes me so happy) on Instagram and Twitter.




DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation for a product review and/or link to any products or services from this blog. I am always honest in my opinions and never promise a positive review. I only recommend products or services that I feel are beneficial to my family and my lovely readers. I enjoy testing out items and giving my readers an honest and descriptive account of how a product functions. My personal experience or view of an item may differ than yours.

Tiny Drops of Honey is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. You pay the exact same price for any and all products you order through my links, but I receive a small commission. I am a stay at home mommy and any commissions I receive help support my little ones.


No comments:

Post a Comment