Thursday, October 20, 2016

Natures Brands Herbal Choice Mari Room Spray Review


I was sent a natural ingredient air freshening spray for review.  Herbal Choice Mari Organic Room & Linen Spray Citrus Pine comes in a 4 oz glass bottle.  I always prefer glass bottles as it not only looks classier, but also I do not have to worry about over time, leaching plastics/chemicials into the product I am using, which would change the effectiveness and safety.

Ingredients:

Purified water, organic citrus pine air freshener blend (purified water, organic sweet orange oil, organic vodka, organic lemongrass oil, organic bilberry leaf, organic cinnamon oil, organic pine oil).

This organic citrus spray does not contain carcinogenic or toxic ingredients. It does not have a synthetic perfume odor like many air fresheners seen today. The pure citrus blend of botanicals is pleasant to my nose and should not irritate those who are sensitive to fragrances or easily allergic. This phthalate free room deodorizer is non-aerosol and safe enough to be used anywhere in your home, which is why I am comfortable using it in our baby's changing space (out of reach of my little ones). I spray this 2-3 times after each stinky diaper changing. :) It makes the room much more pleasant and leaves it cleaner. I also like to spray this once before we go to sleep as it is soothing. It would be a great spray for the car as it is not overpowering in a confined, small space. I like how it is able to be sprayed directly on fabrics.

You can find this on Nature's Brands website and on Amazon.

I highly recommend this spray.  We have not used traditional air fresheners for about 3 or 4 years.  I like using essential oils and natural products to freshen our home.  We usually use Citrus Magic which is also a non aerosol spray made from citrus oils.

- USDA Certified organic
- 100% chemical free air fresheners
- No phosphates, preservatives
- Free from gluten, soy, NO GMO
- Free from synthetic fragrance or dyes
- Cruelty-free, vegan and vegetarian
- Packaged in an eco-friendly glass bottle
- No terpene, aldehydes, ketones or esters
- No formaldehyde, petroleum distillates or p-dichlorobenzene
- Oils are hexane free, cold pressed, non-refined, non-deodorized








Please follow me on:

Facebook for updates to this blog, reviews, and giveaways.  For updates on new posts, you can subscribe to me on bloglovin.  I would love it if you would visit me (subscribing makes me so happy) on Instagram and Twitter.

DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation for a product review and/or link to any products or services from this blog. I am always honest in my opinions and never promise a positive review. I only recommend products or services that I feel are beneficial to my family and my lovely readers. I enjoy testing out items and giving my readers an honest and descriptive account of how a product functions. My personal experience or view of an item may differ than yours.

Tiny Drops of Honey is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. You pay the exact same price for any and all products you order through my links, but I receive a small commission. I am a stay at home mommy and any commissions I receive help support my little ones.



No comments:

Post a Comment