Thursday, February 6, 2020

Vita Miracle Ultra Vitamin B Complex Review



*This product was sent to me for my honest review. I was not paid to promote or review this product.*


I was sent a B Vitamin supplement to test this past month. My husband sampled it as well. The bottle contains 100 pills which made it great for both of us to share during the testing period! :) I like how it contains the B Essential Vitamins all in ONE pill. This makes it nice since I already take several vitamins per day. The vitamins have a strong and noticeable vitamin smell but it is not anything that causes a potent after taste and we did not experience an upset tummy. I generally take my Vitamins with orange juice. The pill is large and may be too large for some individuals. I am not fond of large pills but am used to taking large pills as prenatal vitamins are often large and I have been taking prenatal vitamins for many years now.

I mainly wanted my husband to try this vitamin as he gets low in energy beginning around 5 or 6 PM each day. It seems worse in the winter when it gets darker outside around dinner time and he gets drowsy and his body thinks it is time to sleep. I realize this could be attributed to us having young and high energy/active kids (who are up early around 5 or 6 AM) but in the past several years, he has increasingly had issues with falling asleep early in the evening before the kids are even in bed at their 7 PM bedtime. I am hoping that after a few more weeks of addicting B vitamins into his system that perhaps this will increase his energy. It is possible that his body is deficient of B vitamins.

The company says this this product is "sustained-release Super B Complex" and that it slowly releases over 6 to 8 hours to maintain energy throughout the day. It reduces stress and fatigue. It boosts brain function and clarity. I am a bit of an insomniac and can often survive on little sleep. Although I will likely never be a morning person. However, with young kids, my husband and I have to be up early each day. :) It is too soon to tell if this product is helping my husband with his energy level, but I am hopeful.

I like how this Vita Miracle Ultra Vitamin B Complex is formulated in the USA. It is all natural and non-gmo, soy, and gluten free. There are no preservatives or artificial ingredients.

Please follow me on:

Facebook for updates to this blog, reviews, and giveaways.  For updates on new posts, you can subscribe to me on bloglovin.  I would love it if you would visit me (subscribing makes me so happy) on Instagram and Twitter.


DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation for a product review and/or link to any products or services from this blog. I am always honest in my opinions and never promise a positive review. I only recommend products or services that I feel are beneficial to my family and my lovely readers. I enjoy testing out items and giving my readers an honest and descriptive account of how a product functions. My personal experience or view of an item may differ than yours.

Tiny Drops of Honey is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. You pay the exact same price for any and all products you order through my links, but I receive a small commission. I am a stay at home mommy and any commissions I receive help support my little ones.














#vitamiracle #ultravitaminbcomplex





No comments:

Post a Comment