Saturday, December 28, 2019

DUcare Makeup Brushes 27Pcs Professional Makeup Brush Set (Review)

(I was sent these makeup brushes at no cost to try. I was not compensated for this review other than the complimentary set. This is my honest opinion.)



These DUcare makeup brushes are nice in appearance and the handles are smooth. They did not have a strong chemical smell when I opened them (a relief since I am very pregnant.)  These brushes arrived in a simple plastic bag and each brush was wrapped with a mesh over the brush head. They did not come with a cosmetic bag or fancy case. I have plenty of pretty vintage floral bags and non vintage cosmetic bags/cases so was not concerned about not having a storage bag but if these are for a gift, you may want to repackage them into something nicer. The packaging was very basic (underwhelming) and the plastic is very loud/crinkly LOL.

The bristles are soft and do not shed. They are synthetic and the company compares them to goat hair. I have never had real hair makeup brushes so I cannot comment as to if they are similar. I only had one bristle hair fall out with washing. I normally use castile soap and warm water to wash my brushes but was unable to wash these the proper way before my photos and video review. (I apologize that two brushes are stained with makeup.) These brushes are perfect for everyday use. I will not make a personal claim that these will be used by professional makeup artists (to replace their high end brush sets), however, these would be great for the average user. These do a great job and I have not had any complaints. I am not a professional by any means. I wear makeup every time I go out of the house and these have been great during my testing period.

I will continue to use them and will have fun trying out some of the the other ones as well. I have not used the majority of these brushes--as you can see. There are too many in this set for my personal needs. The nice thing is that you will be able to select the brush types that work best for you! :) Not everyone will have the same favorite brush to use. I tend to go with the old standby types such as the powder and blush brushes, eyeshadow brushes, eyebrow grooming brushes, flat top kabuki brushes, and foundation brushes. I love using the flat kabuki for my liquid foundation. It provides a smooth finish. I also like to use a wet makeup sponge for my foundation but often use a brush as well. There are several similar brushes in this set that are different sizes. I like the short to medium length of the handles. Some of my other makeup brushes have longer handles and do not get used much. I have a large collection of makeup brushes. :)

I recommend these and think they work well for my needs. Currently the set is less than $25 with Prime Shipping. You can find them on Amazon.









Please follow me on:

Facebook for updates to this blog, reviews, and giveaways.  For updates on new posts, you can subscribe to me on bloglovin.  I would love it if you would visit me (subscribing makes me so happy) on Instagram and Twitter.

DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation for a product review and/or link to any products or services from this blog. I am always honest in my opinions and never promise a positive review. I only recommend products or services that I feel are beneficial to my family and my lovely readers. I enjoy testing out items and giving my readers an honest and descriptive account of how a product functions. My personal experience or view of an item may differ than yours.

Tiny Drops of Honey is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. You pay the exact same price for any and all products you order through my links, but I receive a small commission. I am a stay at home mommy and any commissions I receive help support my little ones.





No comments:

Post a Comment