Monday, October 7, 2019

Yardley London Moisturizing Bath Bar with Activated Charcoal with Bentonite Clay Review


I have used Yardley bath soaps for several years. I love the brand and the vintage-like branding. It is a timeless and trusted brand. It looks expensive and luxurious but does not cause your pocketbook to become lighter. Prices may vary but typically, single bath bars are $1.29 - $1.49 each ($0.97 at Walmart). I generally buy mine at Walmart or on Amazon

Yardley soaps have beautiful scents and a gentle lather. They are paraben free and sodium lauryl sulfate free. I do not use sulfates and so I appreciate that this bar does not contain them. I like using Yardley bars on my body and my face. The 100% recyclable cardboard is simple but beautiful. I like how the box graphics, color,  and fonts are elegant and sophisticated. I was sent two bars of their charcoal bar soap. I like the tallow (tallowate) in it as it provides a creamy and skin softening effect. I also love the coconut oil, glycerin, charcoal, and bentonite clay. The only ingredient I am not loving is the petrolatum that this soap bar contains. Unfortunately, there are a lot of products in the beauty industry that contain it. 





Here is some additional information from the brand:

"Rich in lather and in heritage, Yardley bath bars provide the perfect combination of time-tested ingredients from nature that make your skin feel good, with essential oil fragrances that make you feel good.  Today, the tradition continues with our new Activated Charcoal Moisturizing Bath Bar.
Activated Charcoal is known for its ability to help draw out impurities and combines with Bentonite clay to help purify and cleanse skin while you bathe.  Yardley’s Activated Charcoal bar uplifts with refreshing notes of spearmint and bergamot to energize and excite the senses." 
You can learn more at yardleylondon.com and on Facebook at facebook.com/YardleyLondonUS/.
The charcoal bars are great for gentle cleansing of skin. My husband likes to use these. The scent can  be enjoyed by men. The charcoal is a scent that is not too feminine. :) My favorite scent of Yardley soap is the English Lavender
Yardley bars are a nice size and their shape is comfortable to hold. I use natural sea sponges for bathing. 





#YardleyCharcoal
#YardleySoaps
#YardleyMeTime



*I was sent two full sized charcoal bar soaps and one mesh poof for this review. I was not paid/compensated other than the free items. This is my honest opinion of the above product(s).

No comments:

Post a Comment