Friday, March 7, 2014

Sabi Daybox Extra-large weekly pill box, Reviewed

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


I had the opportunity to review a pill storage system from the Sabi company.  When I first received the notice that I would be reviewing a pill box, I honest was slightly underwhelmed. Pill boxes? Boring, and for grandparents! This is totally not the case with this system. Let me tell you why I love this storage system.










Upon arrival of the Sabi daybox pill storage pack, I was immediately in awe. I have had those clear, cheapy looking pill boxes in the past that can be found at most any big box store or pharmacy. You know the kind, flimsy, unattractive, small, and with lettering on it that would easily rub off within a few weeks of daily use. The Sabi pill organizer is sturdy and attractive. The pill case is white, rounded at the bottom and edges, and feels nice in the hand.  It has lots of storage suitable for storing large-sized pills, vitamins and supplements. I am currently taken prenatal vitamins, so I take a lot of pills and most all of them are what I would joke as "horse pills." The container has enough storage for 7 days (with a blue lid) and then an extra day at the end (a lovely reddish coral color). I am guessing the extra day could be used for a spouse when traveling with their medication for a day trip, or any number of uses, whether for pills or anything else that is similar sized.

Each removable pill space, (inscribed with the day of the week written in an easy to read font in a bright blue color), has three extra-spacious pill box compartments.  The top of the compartments are covered with a soft peel-back matching bright blue rubber lid.  The lid is secure and is easy to open and close.  As mentioned, the bottom and edges of the entire storage container are rounded and very smooth to the touch. This makes it easy for filling and removing pills from the case. I will be using my container mainly for home use and organization, however, I can definitely see this pill system for use in a purse, luggage, glove compartment in car or a briefcase.  This will now be my storage system from now on as I am thoroughly impressed. Notice in my pictures I have not even begun to fill this up. I have plenty of room for my evening pills as well. I take about 3 pills in the morning and about 3 or 4 similar sized in the evening. I have more than enough room in this container.

This pill box is perfect for anyone (young adult, adult, or seniors) who takes vitamins or prescription medicine. I am excited to see what else this company has to offer. Keep a look out for future reviews of this company as I will be trying out other products from them very soon.

Check out this company, for you or a loved one:

https://www.sabi.com

https://www.facebook.com/Sabibrand

 Blog: blog.sabi.com

  Twitter: @sabi_brand


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Dimensions were sufficient for me, plus the convenient parking is a nice bonus when you need to quickly stop by, pull something out of storage, and jet off.
    storage in o’connor

    ReplyDelete