Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Majestical Jewelry: A Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


I have always been a lover of accessories, whether it be a necklace, bracelet, scarf, ring, earrings, or something pretty to adorn my hair. I was so very pleased to have the opportunity to review a fashion and fine jewelry company based out of Charleston, South Carolina. The company is called Majestical Jewelry, whose heart felt creed is to offer high-quality, high-fashion pieces at prices that ladies can afford. The company wanted to make it possible for women to be able to have a choice in selecting fine or fashion jewelry for purchase, without paying the overly priced markup we all see today.

This company selected to send me the deep cobalt blue Honey Comb necklace and earring set for review. The necklace is part of their fashion jewelry line and is quite affordable at $29.00. The necklace is vividly colored, with matching blue dangle gold tone earrings that hang approximately 1.1." The necklace is approximately 24" in length and has an attached 3" chain extender to fit a variety of desired lengths depending on the desired neckline. It closes conveniently with a sturdy lobster claw clasp. The necklace and earring set arrived in a nice navy blue gift box with their logo embossed on the top lid. The set is from their fashion line (it is costume jewelry) and is not real gold metal or real gemstone. It is a fun set that is an attention getter and would add color to your outfit. The blue Honey Comb necklace is lightweight and is comfortable to wear. The lobster claw with 3" chain extender is a nice touch and makes it easy to put on. The faux stones are set atop a gold tone honey comb pattern so that the pattern shows through when worn. Very clever. :)

I do not have any negatives to say about the set I was sent, the only comment I might add is that this particular cobalt blue and gold set is not a color or particular style I normally wear. I myself wear a lot of brooches, bracelets, flower or cocktail rings, pearls, scarves, cardigans, hair flowers, and earrings. I am a lover of vintage fashion. I usually wear peach tones, pinks, coral, aquas, tiffany mint blues, silvery greys or white for clothing and accessories. But looking over the website, Majestical has an extensive selection of styles to suit any lady.





Their website is professionally done with a nice aqua blue green background (I love the color theme of the website, and the overall style is classy and easy to navigate). The store is organized in such a way that it is easy to search for an array of styles and types of accessories in a variety of price ranges. Majestical sells various fine jewelry, gemstones, pearl, silver, and fashion jewelry (costume jewelry). It is a fantastic place for brides searching for that special fine jewelry accent for their wedding day, or someone looking for a gift for a loved one, or even a fashionable jewelry treat for yourself!

Majestical Jewelry holds a high standard of customer satisfaction and quality, with a money back guarantee on all purchases. They offer free returns and exchanges, free gift packaging (mine arrived in am attractive, yet sturdy navy blue gift box), and orders over $49.99 are shipped for free. Most items ship same day if they are in stock.

Majestical is currently offering a promotional code for $15 off orders of $55 or more for my readers. Simply enter 15DOLLARSOFF at checkout.

I am in love with the Mint Flower Power Statement Necklace Set shown here! They truly have a wide variety of designs.


Want to learn more about this lovely jewelry company? Click these keywords below for more info!

Majestical

Facebook

Twitter

Pintrest

Blog


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free and was not compensated other than a sample item for review.  I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.




No comments:

Post a Comment