Monday, December 11, 2017

Ultrasonic Pest Control Repels Bugs, Mice, Mosquitos, & Cockroaches (6 pack)




It is officially winter. I am not happy about it, however, I love that it is Christmas time! The month of December goes by far too quickly. It is such a wonderful time. 

Now back to the "not so happy" part. It is winter and we live in a nearly 100-year-old house in a rural area. Our house is drafty and not sealed properly. We have the all-to-frequent unwanted visitor-intruder occasionally. I am terrified of mice. I cry. I am not kidding. My heart beats fast and I tremble. I have tried all types of methods for preventing and removing mice. I was sent another ultra-sonic device, however, I am not convinced it is working. I have these all over the house. Our home is less than 2000 square feet, and with about 10 of these plugged in, I see no difference. The brand I have for review today is a 6 pack and is currently on Amazon. I have used these for a month and have seen 2 small mice (at 2 separate times) in one month. It is just now getting very cold outside and they mice want inside. Although we keep our home clean, our walls and doorways and not as sealed tight as they need to be. Unfortunately, these have not worked for me. I realize that the manufacturer states (for this and other brands) that activity can actually increase for the first few weeks of use. (As they try to escape from the walls or inside the home.) I will still keep these plugged in as they at least give me some hope, however, my hope in these sonic type devices is fading promptly. I have tried numerous brands over the years. 

These were sent to me complimentary for my honest review and evaluation. 







Please follow me on:

Facebook for updates to this blog, reviews, and giveaways.  For updates on new posts, you can subscribe to me on bloglovin.  I would love it if you would visit me (subscribing makes me so happy) on Instagram and Twitter.

DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation for a product review and/or link to any products or services from this blog. I am always honest in my opinions and never promise a positive review. I only recommend products or services that I feel are beneficial to my family and my lovely readers. I enjoy testing out items and giving my readers an honest and descriptive account of how a product functions. My personal experience or view of an item may differ than yours.

Tiny Drops of Honey is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. You pay the exact same price for any and all products you order through my links, but I receive a small commission. I am a stay at home mommy and any commissions I receive help support my little ones.












No comments:

Post a Comment