Sunday, April 14, 2019

Nuby Quilted Space Backpack with Safety Harness Leash



Going places with very young children can be fun but also challenging and stressful. You want them to be able to explore and have fun interacting with their surroundings and you want them to be happy but you may often worry about them getting hurt from running too far or fast.

My little fella is almost three. He is small and fast. He loves to climb. He can weave through small spaces and is difficult to catch sometimes. I had seen other parents with their small children on "leashes" before and I understand the side eye people give them. I was one of those people once to give silent judgment and could never believe that I would put my child on a leash. However, I now realize there are some places you would want to use one. Since we have three very active children, ages 3, 5, and 8, we often can get distracted and have our hands full. A backpack safety harness leash can come in handy. These are great for extremely crowded places or places where a child might be prone to get into items or areas that are unsafe. Disney is a place we dream of going to someday soon and I will definitely bring this along. This can come in handy for museum, zoo, or aquarium touring where things are breakable or the places are not the safest to be running around near (water, wild animals, etc.) I love the material of this backpack. It is wipeable and it is soft and comfy. My son loves to use it without the harness strap when he is at home. He puts things in it and loves zipping and unzipping. The rocketship pattern is adorable and could be great for a girl as well. I highly recommend this Nuby safety harness backpack and am glad I was able to evaluate it. Nuby is a brand we have used for our three children for years. It is a trusted and well-made brand that is budget friendly. I was sent it for review. Check them out!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07M8YNC5Q

*This was sent to me complimentary for my honest review. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment