Sunday, December 9, 2018

Cacao Lab - Ceremonial Grade Theobroma Cacao (Water Blend) Review



I love my daily smoothies. I always add some sort of protein powder, ice, some sort of 100% juice or filtered water, and then either fruit and veggies. Sometimes I decide to make it a sweet milkshake-like smoothie with cacao powder, ice, milk, and banana. Sometimes I make an iced matcha latte smoothie. This past week I have been trying a cacao powder that is ceremonial grade. This one is unique because it has maca and coriander spice in it. It has a little kick in flavor and it has the extra benefits of maca. I love ceremonial matcha tea powder and so I was pleased to find a ceremonial quality cacao powder. I find that these ceremonial-grade powders are always fresher, more potent in flavor, and higher quality than culinary grades. I was sent an 8 oz can of cacao powder to review from Cacao Lab. I like how the company says that chocolate is food not candy. I like my chocolate to taste rich and slightly unsweet. I am not fond of the highly waxy, and sugary sweet candy bars that are found at the checkout lanes. I like this product as it gives me energy and is enjoyable to eat without making me sick to my stomach or making me feel guilty. 

I was sent this for my own opinion and was not compensated other than the complimentary product. 

I have not tried this drink hot, however, that is how this particular product is intended. I make mine iced and in a blender. I add 1 or 2 bananas (I like my bananas before they are ripe as they are tart and less sweet). I also add milk, xylitol (birch) for sweetener (or you can use sugar), ice, and then the cacao. I added protein powder (made from whey, grass-fed cow milk) for 27 grams of protein. I really like how it turned out. This cacao smells amazing and is very rich and high quality. You can find this on Amazon. I recommend this product. 











Please follow me on:

Facebook for updates to this blog, reviews, and giveaways.  For updates on new posts, you can subscribe to me on bloglovin.  I would love it if you would visit me (subscribing makes me so happy) on Instagram and Twitter.

DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation for a product review and/or link to any products or services from this blog. I am always honest in my opinions and never promise a positive review. I only recommend products or services that I feel are beneficial to my family and my lovely readers. I enjoy testing out items and giving my readers an honest and descriptive account of how a product functions. My personal experience or view of an item may differ than yours.

Tiny Drops of Honey is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. You pay the exact same price for any and all products you order through my links, but I receive a small commission. I am a stay at home mommy and any commissions I receive help support my little ones.



No comments:

Post a Comment