Wednesday, November 28, 2018

New Bloom B-Boost Vitamin B12 Methylcobalamin Sublingual Liquid Drops 3000mcg Review




I was sent a B12 liquid vitamin for review. I eat a well-balanced diet of fruit and vegetables, as well as fish, chicken and red meat. With three young kids in the house, we always have cereal on hand and the cereal we have is low sugar (4 grams or less) and fortified with vitamins and minerals, as well as whole grains. I take prenatal vitamins (out of habit from years of either being pregnant or breastfeeding) and so I already get a good amount of nutritional supplements. However, I do not mind getting a little boost now and then when it comes to my health and energy. I need a clear and alert head with the high energy that runs through this household. :) I am severely lacking in the sleep department. I am hoping that this might help some.

Vitamin B12 helps the brain, nerves, and blood cells function smoothly. I am taking this for my nervous system health, in hopes to assist with my continuous pregnancy brain that I still have, although my youngest is already 2 1/2. :) Vitamin B12 can potentially assist with cognitive and memory function. This is easy to take. I use 1 ML from the dropper and put it under my tongue once daily. It is a sweet flavor. The bottle says it is natural raspberry, however, it tastes more like a natural sweetener or a passionfruit tea or something. It is not tart at all. I would have liked it to have been less sweet. 

This is vegan-friendly and contains NO artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives.




Ingredients
Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin), Vegetable Glycerin, Steam Distilled Water, Natural Raspberry Flavor

Directions
Shake well. Adults take 1 ml under the tongue once daily, or as directed by a health care professional.

I have not noticed a big difference yet, however, I have been severely fatigued latetly in the past 2 weeks as I am getting over a bad chest cold and cough. Two of my children have had the sickness as well, so I have not rested like I should. :)

This was sent to me for my honest opinion. I was not paid for this review. Check this product out on Amazon!

DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation for a product review and/or link to any products or services from this blog. I am always honest in my opinions and never promise a positive review. I only recommend products or services that I feel are beneficial to my family and my lovely readers. I enjoy testing out items and giving my readers an honest and descriptive account of how a product functions. My personal experience or view of an item may differ than yours.

Tiny Drops of Honey is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. You pay the exact same price for any and all products you order through my links, but I receive a small commission. I am a stay at home mommy and any commissions I receive help support my little ones.

Please follow me on:

Facebook for updates to this blog, reviews, and giveaways.  For updates on new posts, you can subscribe to me on bloglovin.  I would love it if you would visit me (subscribing makes me so happy) on Instagram and Twitter.













No comments:

Post a Comment