Friday, November 16, 2018

MEIGO 32PCS Dominoes Shape Puzzle Review








I was sent this amazing and educational wooden toy for review. It is by Meigo on Amazon. All 3 of my children (ages 2 to 7) love it. It is similar to dominos. We like toys that are simple, classic and do not light up or play sounds. We like them to use their imagination and make their own play noises. I am happy to report that my daughter is 7 1/2 and does not play video games or on the computer. We limit their TV screen time to an hour or less per day and for that hour, the program is a children's educational public television show or something with values or learning. On the weekends they get to watch a kids movie but we still make sure it is low cartoon in violence and has good values. :)

When I opened the box, I could tell these were of nice quality. There was no chipping paint and no chemical fumes. The wood is smooth to the touch and I feel confident in having my 2 year old toddler (and my other children) play with these. They are non-toxic, BPA Free, Lead-Free, and Phthalate-Free. I love that they are made from durable beech wood. We have other toys made from beech wood and love those as well. These are fantastic educational blocks. I highly recommend them and think they would be an excellent Christmas gift! The price is great. They are less than $20.

The graphics are bright and colorful. The objects, people, and animals are adorable. This is a multi-use toy. These were sent to me complimentary for the purpose of my honest review. I was not compensated/paid for this post.












http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07GN5BP88


No comments:

Post a Comment