Sunday, March 4, 2018

Sore Throat Spray Throat37 by Clyor (Review)





I was sent this natural throat spray for my honest review from Clyor. It is called Throat37. It helps with prevention of strain and issues while also can be used when strain or discomfort is present. This product can provide relief from a sore throat from sickness or soothe and protect your throat if you use it extensively for singing and speaking. It contains an herbal tincture that provides lubrication for the throat and vocal cords. The ingredients are wonderful and boost immunity and can potentially shorten a cold. I often take Echinacea tea and Elderberry when I am sick and I appreciate that this contains these ingredients. I like that it is an easy to use, convenient spray in an amber colored glass bottle. 

I have only used this for a week as I decided to use this for my sore throat and cold. I usually get a sinus/chest/head cold several times a year. Just this winter alone, I have had at least 3 colds, due to a first grader who brings nasty germs home and then passes it to her 2 younger brothers and then I catch it after being around the kids as I stay at home. I am hoping this cold will be cut in half. I also try to eat a lot of raw honey and sip hot herbal teas.


*The following information below was borrowed from the company for informational purposes*

THROAT37 BENEFITS
• Quick Relief for Sore Throat
• Soothe Tired and Sore Throat
• Relieve Swallowing Pain
• Sing and Speak with Comfort and Confidence
• Eliminate or reduce vocal problems, hoarseness & dry cough
• Help clear & prevent phlegm during singing or speeches
• Protect your throat to allow for continuous singing and vocal use 
• Restore & refresh your vocal clarity

PURE AND NATURAL INGREDIENTS
- Vegetable Base
- No Alcohol
- Echinacea Herb
- Red Root
- Green Tea
- Elderberry
- Thyme
- Red Clover
- Myrrh Gum
- Kelp







DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation for a product review and/or link to any products or services from this blog. I am always honest in my opinions and never promise a positive review. I only recommend products or services that I feel are beneficial to my family and my lovely readers. I enjoy testing out items and giving my readers an honest and descriptive account of how a product functions. My personal experience or view of an item may differ than yours.



Tiny Drops of Honey is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. You pay the exact same price for any and all products you order through my links, but I receive a small commission. I am a stay at home mommy and any commissions I receive help support my little ones.



No comments:

Post a Comment