Friday, January 1, 2016

Calming Ocean Waves CD Review



My daughter has had some sort of ocean or water sound white noise playing for naps and night time since she was born. Both my husband and I have used ocean or rain sound cds since college. We have grown so accustomed to it that we cannot sleep without it. Wherever the power goes out during a storm, and the cd or sound machine stops, we wake up immediately to the deafening silence.

It is often had to find a good ocean cd. In our opinion, we do not like the ocean sounds that have seagulls and so were overjoyed to find a cd that is just ocean.  I was given opportunity to review this cd by Ryan Judd (in exchange for my honest opinion and evaluation) and I must say it is excellent. 

This hour-long ocean track is relaxing and is perfect for my 4 1/2 year old daughter as it is just ocean waves on a sandy beach. I am sure she might not mind having seagulls, however, I think it would be too stimulating for her and would keep her awake at night. She has unfortunately inherited some of my insomniac tendencies and is often still awake at 11 pm or midnight. The nice thing is when she is still awake, I always find her on her bed with a stack of about 10-15 books (she cannot read yet, but remembers the stories so well, that she almost reads them word for word from memory).

This CD called, Calming Ocean Waves - Brings You Relaxation and Sleepis 60-minutes of continuous, relaxing ocean waves that will help you relax and sleep.  It is also great for just having in the background when you are stressed and need to feel more at ease.

DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation for a product review and/or link to any products or services from this blog. I am always honest in my opinions and never promise a positive review. I only recommend products or services that I feel are beneficial to my family and my lovely readers. I enjoy testing out items and giving my readers an honest and descriptive account of how a product functions. My personal experience or view of an item may differ than yours.

Tiny Drops of Honey is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. You pay the exact same price for any and all products you order through my links, but I receive a small commission. I am a stay at home mommy and any commissions I receive help support my little ones.

Please follow me on:

Facebook for updates to this blog, reviews, and giveaways.  For updates on new posts, you can subscribe to me on bloglovin.  I would love it if you would visit me (subscribing makes me so happy) on Instagram and Twitter.











No comments:

Post a Comment