Tuesday, February 20, 2018

ESSA - VitaClarify Organic Facial Cleanser 4 oz Review



I was recently sent the ESSA - VitaClarify Organic Facial Cleanser, complimentary, for evaluation. This is my honest opinion. 

I think the tube looks nice. The bright orange tube is nice and I like the easy flip top lid. I am rarely a fan of unscrewing lids when washing my face or when in the shower. I also like the light fragrance that this has. It lathers up gently and makes my face feel clean. I like how it has Vitamin C, which is fantastic for antiaging and preps my face for my Vitamin C serum and Vitamin C facial lotion. This also has Vitamin A, B, and E. The glycerin is nice for moisture and I like the natural oil in this cleanser. This is low suds cleanser and it does not strip my skin. My skin feels healthy and this is made without Parabens, Sulfates, Pthalates, or harsh ingredients. It is Vegan-Friendly, Cruelty-Free, and made with Organic Ingredients. It can assist with reducing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and skin blemishes.

The only thing I am not liking is how it is a small size. It is nice for packing into my travel cosmetic bag, however, this will not last me very long. I have been using a small amount when I wash my face. I do not need a lot when I wash my face but I would have liked a larger size. The tube is only 4 oz. and the price is $15. I would have liked this to have been at least 6 oz.  

Ingredients:
Organic Herbal Infusion, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Decyl Glucoside, Disodium 2 -Sulfolaurate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Alpha Lipoic Acid, Niacinamide (Vitamin B), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Calcium Pantothenate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pyridoxine HCl, Silica, Maltodextrin, Sodium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Disodium EDTA, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Potassium Sorbate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Xanthan Gum, Hexylene Glycol, Natural Fragrance.

DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation for a product review and/or link to any products or services from this blog. I am always honest in my opinions and never promise a positive review. I only recommend products or services that I feel are beneficial to my family and my lovely readers. I enjoy testing out items and giving my readers an honest and descriptive account of how a product functions. My personal experience or view of an item may differ than yours.


Tiny Drops of Honey is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. You pay the exact same price for any and all products you order through my links, but I receive a small commission. I am a stay at home mommy and any commissions I receive help support my little ones.




















No comments:

Post a Comment