Thursday, February 8, 2018

DEESS Permanent Hair Removal Beauty Device iLight 3 Plus Laser Review








I was sent this IPL Laser Hair Remover Device for review. It is still too early to see results as I have had it only a month. I would suggest at least 3-6 months of weekly use to see significant and more permanent results. It is easy to use and painless. There is a minor heat sensation that can be felt. The included sunglasses must be used to protect your eyes, as the light flashes red when an area is treated. I like these sunglasses and was impressed that they folded so compactly. They also are rather cute! Unfortunately, they show fingerprints easily. They are lightweight.

This device sounds like a travel-sized hairdryer when it is plugged in and being used. It is not a loud sound, and would not likely disturb if you were to use it near a sleeping family member/friend while in the next room. I have been using it on level three for now. I started out at level one and gradually moved up. I like that the intensity can be adjusted. I will probably increase it to level four.  I have not experienced any skin irritation. My skin is not red or warm after using this device. I like that it is comfortable to hold in my hand. The handle feels well made and this is an attractive device. I like the pink accent. It would be even more lovely if the entire device was pink! :) Sadly, It is not rechargeable/cordless. I would have preferred this device to be able to be used without a cord. It is nice to use this discretely in the comfort of my home. No expensive or embarrassing salon visits are necessary! This can be used on most areas of the body. You can purchase a separate lamp to use this for acne blemish reduction/skin improvement. (I have not used that feature.) I did a brief review and demonstration on my youtube channel.

*complimentary review sample.*





















DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation for a product review and/or link to any products or services from this blog. I am always honest in my opinions and never promise a positive review. I only recommend products or services that I feel are beneficial to my family and my lovely readers. I enjoy testing out items and giving my readers an honest and descriptive account of how a product functions. My personal experience or view of an item may differ than yours.


Tiny Drops of Honey is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. You pay the exact same price for any and all products you order through my links, but I receive a small commission. I am a stay at home mommy and any commissions I receive help support my little ones.


No comments:

Post a Comment