Friday, November 3, 2017

FUNERICA Take-A-Part Toy Fire Truck Review


My son is 3 1/2 and is obsessed with anything car or truck related. I am excited to share with you a hidden gem on Amazon. It is currently listed at less than $15 and on Prime shipping. Christmas is almost here and with so many on your list and so many toys to buy, why not buy something well made, fun, educational and budget-friendly? I was sent this for review, however, I only accept review item that looks promising upfront. If something does not fit into my family or reader's needs I pass on it. I also pass on a lot of items that are simply not well made. It is often easy to see if an item is going to be poorly made, but sometimes it is not easy to see, and I end up testing a product that is absolutely not ideal for my family and it not worth purchasing.

I have a toy for review today that I am impressed with. It does not light up and it does not make noises, (those are both bonuses as I like toys that the child can make their own imaginative noises). This is a firetruck by Funerica. I was not sure it was a firetruck until I read the description on Amazon. It really could be any type of construction or helper truck. This truck is colorful and well made. It also did not have any chemical odor! I like this toy because it not only is an awesome truck, but it can be taken apart with the included tools! My 3 1/2-year-old is going to go crazy for this one!








I love the 5 people that are included. I would like to find more of these from this company. The figures are well detailed and fun. They move easily and can be taken along as a toy to keep a young child occupied (and quietly sitting in their seat ) at the doctor's office, church, or grocery cart. My 6 1/2-year-old daughter will enjoy this as well. There are 2 girl figures and one is a princess!

I absolutely was impressed with this toy and look forward to seeing what else this company has available. This is fun and educational! Children can develop and improve their motor and building skills. This has a total of 33 pieces. I would recommend that the truck and nuts/bolts are played with away from toddlers and babies. There are some really small parts to this toy.

I give this a 5/5 and recommend it highly. The packaging is underwhelming and if this was in a store, I might pass it up. But the toy inside the box is amazing! Christmas is coming and this is an awesome price right now!




This was sent to me complimentary for an honest review.

Product Characteristics:

• Top-quality materials & non-toxic colors

• 33 colorful pieces

• 5 toy figures

Take Apart Truck is the perfect idea for Gifts, Birthday Presents, Holiday Gifts, etc.



Please follow me on:

Facebook for updates to this blog, reviews, and giveaways.  For updates on new posts, you can subscribe to me on bloglovin.  I would love it if you would visit me (subscribing makes me so happy) on Instagram and Twitter.

DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation for a product review and/or link to any products or services from this blog. I am always honest in my opinions and never promise a positive review. I only recommend products or services that I feel are beneficial to my family and my lovely readers. I enjoy testing out items and giving my readers an honest and descriptive account of how a product functions. My personal experience or view of an item may differ than yours.

Tiny Drops of Honey is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. You pay the exact same price for any and all products you order through my links, but I receive a small commission. I am a stay at home mommy and any commissions I receive help support my little ones.






No comments:

Post a Comment