Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Cold Relief Drops SEASONAL37 by Clyor (Review)




I was sent a bottle of herbal cold relief drops for review. I like the ingredients and that it is alcohol-free. It helps shorten the time span of a cold and can also assist with dry or a sore throat. The name of the product is Seasonal37 by Clyor. It keeps the throat lubricated throughout the healing process, and sometimes vocalists or public speakers use this (or similar products) to protect their voice. I have only tested this for less than one week, as I only just recently became sick. My first grader brought home germs last week (the first week of school and it was only a half week). I have been sick with a head and nasal congestion cold since Friday. This (in my opinion) tastes like raisins and a strongly brewed tea concentrate. I have been taking 25 drops directly on my tongue daily. Sor far I like it a lot and it seems to keep my nose from dripping. I still have a sore throat, but only very slightly. I also cannot prevent the sneezing fits I have been having. It is not fun to sneeze 3 or 4 times in a row (and very loudly and with force).





PURE AND NATURAL INGREDIENTS

- Vegetable Base
- No Alcohol
- Echinacea Herb
- Red Root
- Green Tea
- Elderberry
- Thyme
- Red Clover
- Ginger
- Lomatium Root
- Myrrh Gum
- Mullein


This is available on Amazon. I recommend this product, however, I do think $35 is steep. However, on the other-hand, since I do not use over the counter regular cold and flu medicine, I like how Seasonal37 is natural and homeopathic. This should last me a few months. (I do not like the alcohol, artificial coloring, or chemicals in regular medicines.) Please see the level of product left after almost a week of doses.

DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation for a product review and/or link to any products or services from this blog. I am always honest in my opinions and never promise a positive review. I only recommend products or services that I feel are beneficial to my family and my lovely readers. I enjoy testing out items and giving my readers an honest and descriptive account of how a product functions. My personal experience or view of an item may differ than yours.

Tiny Drops of Honey is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. You pay the exact same price for any and all products you order through my links, but I receive a small commission. I am a stay at home mommy and any commissions I receive help support my little ones.











No comments:

Post a Comment