Tuesday, July 11, 2017

NutraEdge Men’s Testosterone Supplement Review



My husband was sent a nutritional supplement for review. It is too soon to be able to determine the results of this product, but so far there have not been any negative effects. Generally, 3 months or more is what is needed to fully evaluate a supplement.

Edgetest is a testosterone supplement for men.  This assists with a variety of health functions as well as natural based energy.  I do think some of the ingredients in this product can definitely be beneficial to some men.  I cannot comment on any seen improvements yet, but hope to update should he decide to take this longer than a month.

The bottle instructs to take 3 capsules per day.  My husband takes these (and his other supplements) in the evening with lemonade or water.  The pills are easy for him to swallow and are of average size.  He does not notice any aftertaste or side effects.  

Do some light research of other reviews and perhaps speak to your doctor or nutritionist to see if this is a product for you.



Indications: (From Manufacturer Info)

EdgeTest is a unique combination of ingredients proven to maintain healthy testosterone levels. These all-natural ingredients extracted from plants, herbs, minerals, and vitamins,, support your body's normal testosterone production and promote sexual well-being.* In addition, natural testosterone levels will lead to healthy strength, muscles and weight*

Ingredients:

Niacin 30mg, Zinc (as zinc citrate) 25mg, Fenugreek (50% saponins) 600mg, Tribulus Terrestris 60% 600mg, L-arginine 100mg, Horny Goat Weed 20:1 100mg, Aspartic Acid 50mg, Eurycoma longifolia (longjack) 50mg, Maca root 0.6% extract 50mg, Mucuna pruriens (20%) 50mg, Whey protein hydrolysate 50mg, DHEA 25mg, Boron 1mg.

Directions:

As a dietary supplement, take three(3) capsules daily preferably with a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.


This was sent complimentary for honest opinion and review/evaluation. We were not compensated for this review, except for one trial bottle.


DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation for a product review and/or link to any products or services from this blog. I am always honest in my opinions and never promise a positive review. I only recommend products or services that I feel are beneficial to my family and my lovely readers. I enjoy testing out items and giving my readers an honest and descriptive account of how a product functions. My personal experience or view of an item may differ than yours.


Tiny Drops of Honey is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. You pay the exact same price for any and all products you order through my links, but I receive a small commission. I am a stay at home mommy and any commissions I receive help support my little ones.


Please follow me on:

Facebook for updates to this blog, reviews, and giveaways.  For updates on new posts, you can subscribe to me on bloglovin.  I would love it if you would visit me (subscribing makes me so happy) on Instagram and Twitter.


















No comments:

Post a Comment