Friday, June 2, 2017

Luming Premium All Natural Cold Baked Rose Flower Tea Review





I love drinking tea as it is healthy, aromatic, and flavorful. Tea can be beneficial in healing health conditions, detoxing, relieving stress as well as be used topically on skin and hair. I always prefer using whole, loose leaf or flower teas instead of bagged teas that have been shredded to small fibers and potentially processed.  I find it relaxing to drink tea hot in the evenings or in cooler months. I love using fragrant floral teas to naturally nourish my skin and hair.  You can brew tea, allow it to cool, then put it in a spray bottle to spritz your hair or face.  This is very soothing, especially if you put the bottle in the fridge!








I was recently sent a rose tea from Luming Tea, complimentary for review.  It comes in a gorgeous cardboard box that is sturdy and fits together in 2 pieces.  The tea itself is packaged inside a bag that keeps it fresh and locks out light.  According to the manufacturer, this rose tea has approximately 60 to 65 rose blooms which make approximately 30  7 oz. servings.  These are dried rose blooms and not only are these beautiful and aromatic, but this "tea" has no preservatives, additives or artificial ingredients.  These are "cold baked" which keeps maintains the potency of freshness and purity.

I like this "rose tea" and use it mainly for spritzing my hair and face.  I do not drink it as I generally enjoy the flavor of Jasmine floral, peppermint or herbal teas over rose.  I do enjoy the fragrance of this tea and how it makes my hair and skin feel.  I also mix the tea with my natural shampoo.

Please follow me on:

Facebook for updates to this blog, reviews, and giveaways.  For updates on new posts, you can subscribe to me on bloglovin.  I would love it if you would visit me (subscribing makes me so happy) on Instagram and Twitter.


DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation for a product review and/or link to any products or services from this blog. I am always honest in my opinions and never promise a positive review. I only recommend products or services that I feel are beneficial to my family and my lovely readers. I enjoy testing out items and giving my readers an honest and descriptive account of how a product functions. My personal experience or view of an item may differ than yours.

Tiny Drops of Honey is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. You pay the exact same price for any and all products you order through my links, but I receive a small commission. I am a stay at home mommy and any commissions I receive help support my little ones.







No comments:

Post a Comment