Wednesday, February 15, 2017

InstaNatural Glycolic Facial Skin Cleanser and Youth Express Night Cream Review





I was sent another 2 products this month from Insta Natural. I have been trying their Glycolic Facial Cleanser and their Youth Express Night Cream.  As mentioned a few days ago, I love their products and had also been trying their Glycolic Peel this month.  My face was broken out in my pictures, but after daily use of the facial cleanser (I use it in the shower) and the youth express night cream, (along with using the glycol peel 2-3 times per week) I have been having great results.  I have used several of their products and love the natural ingredients, and simple fragrance.  I never have irritated skin when using anything from InstaNatural.










Ingredients for Facial Cleanser:


Water (Aqua), Decyl Glucoside*, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine*, Lauryl Glucoside*, Sclerotium Gum*, Glycolic Acid, Sodium Hydroxypropylsulfonate Lauryl-Glucoside Crosspolymer*, Glycerin*, Coco-Glucoside*, Propanediol*, Xanthan Gum*, Phenylpropanol*, Glyceryl Oleate*, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate*, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters*, Arginine (L-Arginine)*, Potassium Sorbate*, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower/Leaf (Chamomile) Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf (Green Tea) Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Lactic Acid*. *Naturally Derived


Directions:

Apply a small amount to dampened skin, massaging gently to create a lather. Concentrate on troubled areas such as the t-zone. Rinse with water. Follow with appropriate serum and moisturizer. For best results, remove makeup before use.  I wash my face in the shower with my natural facial soap (and a sea sponge), and then use this cleanser.  

I find that this cleanser is gentle, yet effective.  It does not burn my skin or tingle.  I also love the flip top lid and how the label is staying pretty even with constant water from my shower.  (I absolutely hate when labels lift away, or ink fades and runs on a product label.)

After my shower, I have been applying a facial toner, generally witch hazel or a simple rose water spray.  I then apply a cream or serum.  I have been using the InstaNatural night cream both during the day (after the toner) and right before bed.  At nighttime, if I was wearing makeup during the day, I remove with one of my facial oils (argan, sweet almond, rosehip or jojoba) and then I use Michael Todd Damascus Rose Milk Cleanser.  I then decide if I am going to use my derma roller or the glycol peel (these are used sparingly 1-3 times per week).  If it is not one of those days for my more rigorous routines, then I just finish with a serum or cream (in this case, I had been using the night cream).

Ingredients for Night Cream:


Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride*, Glyceryl Stearate*, Glycerin*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Isopropyl Palmitate*, Cetearyl Alcohol*, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate*, Cetyl Esters*, Stearyl Alcohol*, Sorbitan Stearate*, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Hydroxyacetophenone, Polyglyceryl-4 Laurate/Succinate*, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate*, Phenylpropanol*, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate*, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin*, Hydroxyethylcellulose*, Propanediol*, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Caprylyl Glycol, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate*, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Methylsulfonylmethane* (MSM), Sodium Hyaluronate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Rosa Moschata (Rose Hip) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel (Argan) Oil, Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion) Extract, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Flower/Leaf (Chamomile) Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Cetearyl Olivate*, Panthenol, Sorbitan Olivate*, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Citric Acid*. *Naturally Derived



Directions:

Massage a small amount onto cleansed and toned skin, allowing the cream to absorb completely.

The cream is not greasy or heavy, but feels moisturizing and full of botanical oils.  It does have some alcohols in it, which is not my favorite.  It has a faint medicinal fragrance, but very fresh.  

Suggested improvements or What I do not love about the products:

I actually like the cleanser and cream a lot, and do not have any improvements or complaints.  As I mentioned also about the glycol peel, I find the cleanser slightly runny (only feel like I use a little more than I need to due to the thinner consistency) but as seen in the picture I have used this cleanser every day for the past 3 weeks and still have a lot left.  I would prefer there to not be alcohol in the cream, but most items seem to have some form of alcohol in it.


I am posting my skin at its worst this month, and then my skin after about 3 weeks of using the cleanser, peel and cream.  Keep in mind, my skin is rarely this bad.  Yes, terrible lighting I know, but these were taken when we were traveling for a trip to the aquarium at the hotel lobby and restaurant.  

I was sent this product for the purpose of trial and evaluation, these are my own opinions and personal experience.  I was not compensated in any way for this post, other than a free bottle for testing.  

You can learn more at InstaNatural's website and follow them on Facebook.







DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation for a product review and/or link to any products or services from this blog. I am always honest in my opinions and never promise a positive review. I only recommend products or services that I feel are beneficial to my family and my lovely readers. I enjoy testing out items and giving my readers an honest and descriptive account of how a product functions. My personal experience or view of an item may differ than yours.


Tiny Drops of Honey is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. You pay the exact same price for any and all products you order through my links, but I receive a small commission. I am a stay at home mommy and any commissions I receive help support my little ones.

Please follow me on:

Facebook for updates to this blog, reviews, and giveaways.  For updates on new posts, you can subscribe to me on bloglovin.  I would love it if you would visit me (subscribing makes me so happy) on Instagram and Twitter.


No comments:

Post a Comment