Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Insta Natural 100% Pure Moroccan Rose Water Review



I use a derma roller for my face about 2-4 times a month.  When I have the extra time (3 young kiddos sometimes makes it difficult for pampering) I like to derma roll my face about once per week.  I find it easiest to do this during an episode of a show that I stream from Amazon.  After my face is cleansed and freshly derma rolled, I like to spray Rose Water generously then apply vitamin c serum and hyaluronic acid.  

I was sent a spray bottle of Rose Water from Insta Natural.  This is 100% pure and natural water made from Rosa Damascena flower petals.  I appreciate that this is in a spray bottle (not all rose water I have used in the past has this lovely option). The bottle is glass which I also prefer, however I would have liked it to be amber instead of a white painted film which seemed to be flaking of of my bottle on the outside.  This is a beautiful and pure rose water that does not contain artificial fragrances or any added chemicals or preservatives.  I use this on my face, neck, hair, and shoulders.  I specifically enjoy this immediately after my shower, as well as right before bed.  The scent is relaxing and enjoyable to wear as I fall asleep.

Rose Water is a soothing, hydrating and and healing water for skin.  As mentioned above, I use it after I derma roll my face, and find that it is the perfect toner for my skin, as well as prepares my skin for my serums and moisturizer.  I highly recommend this rose water or another 100% pure brand that you enjoy.  

It is very refreshing on a hot summer day, or after a workout.  I love spraying it in my hair as a light scent.  I also spray this under my arms before applying my homemade clay / arrow root / essential oil / zinc oxide / magnesium deodorant.   

I was sent this for review, however this is my honest opinion on this spray.  I will not say it is the only rose water you should try, however it is indeed a great one.  I like how they give you the option for a spray or lid.  There was a stopper in the bottle that kept the product from leaking in transit, while improving the overall freshness.  








No comments:

Post a Comment