Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Light Spectrums: A Collection of Poetry, ebook review.

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


I had the opportunity to review an ebook by Jessica Fugua. She is a mommy blogger and poety author. I came across her work on Smashwords website and being a lover of poety myself, I wanted to do a review on Light Spectrums. This is a short but sweet collection of poety forms including Haiku's, Sonnets, and other types. This particular collection is a celebration of Springtime, nature and themes of the heart and soul.

My particular favorites were "Dandelion", "Like You Were", and "If My Heart Were a Flower". The author delights the reader with short writings of a dreamlike state of awe and wonderment at the beauty of nature and surroundings. A passionate lover of nature, especially of flowers and animals, immersing herself in the complete flora and fauna experience by photographing, painting and writing. A good read. You can find out more about her and her writings at
Shatterlion Jessica Fugua Author Info

This ebook is available on Smashbooks and can be found on Amazon.com

Light Spectrums on Smashbook

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment