Saturday, May 19, 2018

MAANGE Shell (Mermaid Inspired) Makeup Brushes Review (Amazon)



I have a short and sweet, mini review for you!



I was sent three travel sized makeup brushes for review. They are perfect for a mermaid or anyone that dreams they are a mermaid! They are very comfortable to hold due to the grippy texture of the shell-like mold. The synthetic bristles are soft. I like that they are packed densely and have shed only 0-2 hairs per brush. They are a luminous fuchsia and green and very cute! These can apply various makeup products. I like them but to be honest, will not use them as my daily brushes. I like a rounded makeup brush and an actual handle. However, for travel, these little beauties will do wonderfully. They easily fit into a small makeup bag. You can find these on Amazon.





DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation for a product review and/or link to any products or services from this blog. I am always honest in my opinions and never promise a positive review. I only recommend products or services that I feel are beneficial to my family and my lovely readers. I enjoy testing out items and giving my readers an honest and descriptive account of how a product functions. My personal experience or view of an item may differ than yours.

Tiny Drops of Honey is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. You pay the exact same price for any and all products you order through my links, but I receive a small commission. I am a stay at home mommy and any commissions I receive help support my little ones.

Please follow me on:

Facebook for updates to this blog, reviews, and giveaways.  For updates on new posts, you can subscribe to me on bloglovin.  I would love it if you would visit me (subscribing makes me so happy) on Instagram and Twitter.




No comments:

Post a Comment