Thursday, January 18, 2018

Gourmet Living Extra Virgin Olive Oil - Spain Spanish EVOO Review





I was sent a delicious olive oil for review from Gourmet Living. This is a 2016 Arbequina olive oil from Spain. It is not bitter, however, it has a delightful bite to it that wakes up whatever you are eating. I use to cook pasta mainly, but it is also fantastic as a dipping oil for crusty bread. It is a wonderful addition to your diet as it has antioxidants and polyphenols. This assists with antiaging. I use olive oil on my face and hair (not this brand as it is pricier). :)

Gourmet Living's olive oil blend is specially processed to keep all the naturally occurring good stuff in the oil and ensure that it is not changed. There are no fillers in this oil. Olive oil is pricey for a reason, the higher the quality, the better the oil. You definitely "get what you pay for." I personally would not trust a cheap quality olive oil.

I was sent this bottle at a discounted price to try. I like it and recommend it if you are one who uses olive oil for cooking or likes using it to enhance foods.









DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation for a product review and/or link to any products or services from this blog. I am always honest in my opinions and never promise a positive review. I only recommend products or services that I feel are beneficial to my family and my lovely readers. I enjoy testing out items and giving my readers an honest and descriptive account of how a product functions. My personal experience or view of an item may differ than yours.


Tiny Drops of Honey is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. You pay the exact same price for any and all products you order through my links, but I receive a small commission. I am a stay at home mommy and any commissions I receive help support my little ones.








No comments:

Post a Comment