Friday, November 18, 2016

InstaNatural Vitamin C Serum Review











InstaNatural's Vitamin C Serum is housed in a dropper bottle that is frosted white.  I have reviewed numerous Vitamin C serums and this is the first with this type of frosted bottle.  It seems that it would block some of the light from entering the bottle, which can preserve the ingredients better than if the bottle was clear.  I am used to seeing cobalt blue or amber brown glass bottles.  I hope that this frosted white bottle protects the serum as well as the blue or amber.  

Vitamin C serum is a product I have had in my routine for a few years now.  I whole heartedly believe that serums such as this one can have some benefit to combating the signs of aging and overall skin concerns.  I have used Vitamin C serums in various formulations and most have delighted me with a few that have fell flat.  This serum from InstaNatural has some fantastic ingredients.  These ingredients help rejuvenate and repair skin.  This serum contains natural ingredients that can slow the effects of aging (wrinkles, fine lines, hyperpigmentation, sun spots, eye bags, etc.). 

Vitamin C is packed with potent antioxidants that can bring dull and damaged skin back to health and give it improved appearance.  I recommend using a Vitamin C serum of some sort (this brand or another one you like) to prevent further signs of aging and damage to the skin.  I like that this serum is formulated for oily, dry and sensitive skin.  I do not have any itching or irritation from using this serum.  I do notice a slight sticky or almost soapy feel on my hands and face if I use to much.  I seem to have this experience with products that have a lot of grapefruit extract in them.  I like this serum, but am not fond of the sticky feeling I have for a few moments after application.  I always have to rinse my hands immediately when I apply this particular serum, which is not always convenient when I am in a hurry and trying to apply my makeup in my bedroom at my vanity.  

I love all the fruit oils and botanical extracts in this serum.  


Key Ingredients:

+ Vitamin C
+ Hyaluronic Acid
+ Ferulic Acid
+ Sea Buckthorn Oil
+ Plant Stem Cells

Full Ingredients:
Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Glycerin*, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ferulic Acid, Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture Extract, Glucosyl Hesperidin, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Hibiscus Esculentus Fruit Extract, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Fruit Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Laminaria Digitata (Algae) Extract, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion) Extract, Geranium Maculatum Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Xanthan Gum*, Pentylene Glycol*, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin.




*Naturally Derived

This was sent to me for evaluation, but all views are my own.  I am very particular about what products I use on my skin/hair and family.  Although I am not 100% "crunchy" or natural, I like to use all natural products when possible.  I have been sulfate free for several years now and limit my exposure to chemicals and unnecessary additives and fillers with the products I use.

For more Information of InstaNatural, you can find them on Facebook and Twitter.










Please Follow me! 

Facebook for updates to this blog, reviews, and giveaways.  For updates on new posts, you can subscribe to me on bloglovin.  I would love it if you would visit me (subscribing makes me so happy) on Instagram and Twitter.

DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation for a product review and/or link to any products or services from this blog. I am always honest in my opinions and never promise a positive review. I only recommend products or services that I feel are beneficial to my family and my lovely readers. I enjoy testing out items and giving my readers an honest and descriptive account of how a product functions. My personal experience or view of an item may differ than yours.

Tiny Drops of Honey is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. You pay the exact same price for any and all products you order through my links, but I receive a small commission. I am a stay at home mommy and any commissions I receive help support my little ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment