Thursday, October 27, 2016

Leona Women's Fashion Scarf (Lemons) Review





I wear a scarf nearly every time I leave the house. I generally wear thrifted vintage scarves from the 50's and 60's, but occasionally will wear a more modern one if if has a fun or unique pattern.  I am very fond of lemons (I generally ask for 4-5 thick slices in my sweet tea) and so was happy to be sent a long lemon scarf for review from Leonal.  The scarf is made from 100% silk which thoroughly surprised me as I was not expecting it to actually be 100%.  I used to review items on Amazon that were sent to me for evaluation and many were labeled as "100% genuine leather" and of course they were pretty much 100% pleather and smelled like toxic, painted chemicals.  I am thoroughly pleased with this scarf, it is silky and beautiful.  The price is very reasonable (less than $15), and the quality is stellar.  This also comes with a white background as well.  I think I would have preferred the white and lemon combination better, but I still like this scarf a lot.  I have not had any issues with it.

I realized tonight that I did not take a picture of me wearing it.  :( Fail.  I normally take pictures outside, in daylight.  After coming home from the school Fall festival and getting 3 young children fed, changed and tucked in bed by myself, I realized I needed to post a picture of me wearing the scarf.  I apologize for the somewhat smudged makeup and dark pictures.  It is almost 10 pm here and I will need to update with a better picture later.  

For now, here is the lovely scarf.  As mentioned, this was sent to me, and I was not compensated for my review, except for being sent an evaluation sample.  













Please follow me on:

Facebook for updates to this blog, reviews, and giveaways.  For updates on new posts, you can subscribe to me on bloglovin.  I would love it if you would visit me (subscribing makes me so happy) on Instagram and Twitter.

DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation for a product review and/or link to any products or services from this blog. I am always honest in my opinions and never promise a positive review. I only recommend products or services that I feel are beneficial to my family and my lovely readers. I enjoy testing out items and giving my readers an honest and descriptive account of how a product functions. My personal experience or view of an item may differ than yours.

Tiny Drops of Honey is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. You pay the exact same price for any and all products you order through my links, but I receive a small commission. I am a stay at home mommy and any commissions I receive help support my little ones.

















No comments:

Post a Comment