Thursday, September 15, 2016

Sungood Raw Almonds Review












I was recently sent a bag of almonds to try.  I love eating nuts in various foods, but also enjoy eating nuts as a simple snack.  I was able to try Sungood Raw natural almonds.  I found that they tasted as good as ones I might find in a Whole Foods or natural goods store.  They were fresh and I liked how they were unsalted.  (my preference for nuts is always unsalted, but I never complain if semisweet or dark chocolate happens to be on the nut) :) 

These came in a resealable bag and the bottom of the bag tasted just as great as the top (that is the nuts, not the bag itself. ha!)  Everything was fresh and delicious.  For those interested, these are certified Kosher and they are sourced in the USA! This brand can be found on Amazon.  

I munched on these at night when watching some movies on my laptop.  I finished the bag in  just a coupe days.  I did not use these in cooking, however I often crush almonds and put them in Asian inspired stir fry chicken and rice meals for the family.  I like to also use almonds in my daily blended smoothies.  




Please follow me on:

Facebook for updates to this blog, reviews, and giveaways.  For updates on new posts, you can subscribe to me on bloglovin.  I would love it if you would visit me (subscribing makes me so happy) on Instagram and Twitter.


DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation for a product review and/or link to any products or services from this blog. I am always honest in my opinions and never promise a positive review. I only recommend products or services that I feel are beneficial to my family and my lovely readers. I enjoy testing out items and giving my readers an honest and descriptive account of how a product functions. My personal experience or view of an item may differ than yours.

Tiny Drops of Honey is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. You pay the exact same price for any and all products you order through my links, but I receive a small commission. I am a stay at home mommy and any commissions I receive help support my little ones.




No comments:

Post a Comment