Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Glow Stars (Glowers 2.0) Review




Have you used glow in the dark stars for your child? I remember I loved using them in my college dorm room. The problem with some sets though is that they do not glow very bright and the sticky backing is of poor quality. Often I would have several stars randomly fall off and eventually my awesome galaxy would be lack luster so to speak. I may have something that might interest you and your kids. I was recently sent a from The Glowers 2.0 which is sold by Amazing Products For Everyone, LLC. This set includes various sizes of stars: 60(2.5 cm), 45(3.5cm), & 15(6.5cm) stars, 10 shooting stars & 10 planets. Pretty awesome for a girl or boy! I decided to put it in my daughters bedroom (she is 5). What really made this a unique toy is that each set also includes a constellations guide to give your child (and you) idea of how to create the perfect arrangement. The set also includes 2 sheets of sticky putty.

I did not put all of the stars up as we are in the process of earring my daughter's bedroom, but she had fun placing the stars in from of her table lamp to activate the glowing power. We also tested these on her wall. I do find them to be nice and bright. My 2 1/2 year old son prefers to carry these around and both children like playing with them loose. :) These may eventually get their spot on the wall.

These are available on Amazon.


Please follow me on:

Facebook for updates to this blog, reviews, and giveaways.  For updates on new posts, you can subscribe to me on bloglovin.  I would love it if you would visit me (subscribing makes me so happy) on Instagram and Twitter.


DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation for a product review and/or link to any products or services from this blog. I am always honest in my opinions and never promise a positive review. I only recommend products or services that I feel are beneficial to my family and my lovely readers. I enjoy testing out items and giving my readers an honest and descriptive account of how a product functions. My personal experience or view of an item may differ than yours.

Tiny Drops of Honey is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. You pay the exact same price for any and all products you order through my links, but I receive a small commission. I am a stay at home mommy and any commissions I receive help support my little ones.



















No comments:

Post a Comment