Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Stainless Steel Straws (bent) Review




I love using reusable stainless steel straws. I already had a set of 5 thick smoothie worthy straws that I use when I make frozen matcha tea or frozen banana vanilla almond milk smoothies. My first set of straws were straight, but recently a different company sent me some tester straws that were bent and I love them even more! This is a set of 6 straws, with 2 cleaning bristle brushes included. The straws measure 8.5 inches long from top to bottom and are skinny, however they are about the size of normal disposable straws. They just look slim when next to my thick ones. :)

The stainless steel straws are unbreakable (at least from normal use they won't) and they are eco friendly. My favorite thing about them is that they make any cold drink a blizzardly cold treat. I use these when I drink my ice tea or frosty drinks. My smoothies fit through the straw without issue. I also like how they are bent. If only I had these when I was pregnant a few months back and notorious for spilling my drink on my large tummy due to being distracted at the computer while drinking through them. I find they are easier to use with a bend to the structure. I wash these in my dishwasher on top rack with no issue. I like how they come with 2 cleaning brushes.

These are reasonably priced and found on Amazon.
















Please follow me on:

Facebook for updates to this blog, reviews, and giveaways.  For updates on new posts, you can subscribe to me on bloglovin.  I would love it if you would visit me (subscribing makes me so happy) on Instagram and Twitter.




DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation for a product review and/or link to any products or services from this blog. I am always honest in my opinions and never promise a positive review. I only recommend products or services that I feel are beneficial to my family and my lovely readers. I enjoy testing out items and giving my readers an honest and descriptive account of how a product functions. My personal experience or view of an item may differ than yours.

Tiny Drops of Honey is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. You pay the exact same price for any and all products you order through my links, but I receive a small commission. I am a stay at home mommy and any commissions I receive help support my little ones.






No comments:

Post a Comment