Thursday, July 7, 2016

PriMiracle Natural Restorative Moisturizing Shampoo With Aloe Vera and Argan Oil Review



I was recently sent a Aloe and Argan Oil shampoo for review that is sulfate free and contains essential oils.  PriMiracle is a professional spa quality line that uses botanical ingredients and essential oils.  It comes in a  plastic 12 oz bottle with a pop up cap lid.  I have been using this shampoo 2 times per week. (I shower daily of course, but only shampoo my hair 2 times per week).  The fragrance is a little more herbal than I prefer (Rosemary), however I appreciate the Rosemary in it as it is a fantastic ingredient for healthy hair growth and improves condition of hair.  This  shampoo as well as the conditioner, contains many nourishing oils, however does not weigh down my hair or make it oily in appearance.  It has a somewhat thin consistency.
 I shampoo once, then rinse with cool to warm water.  I have hard water and so I use a shower filter to help prevent excess build up on my hair.  I find that my hair health has improved with a filter.  I rinse my hair thoroughly, then follow with conditioner.  I use a handmade bamboo wood or horn wide tooth comb for detangling after my hair is lightly towel dried.  I allow my hair to air dry to almost 90% and then use my Mason Pearson Boar bristle brush or my Denman.  I find that this shampoo and conditioner makes my hair soft and is gentle.  I like that they are sulfate free.  

Please follow me on:

Facebook for updates to this blog, reviews, and giveaways.  For updates on new posts, you can subscribe to me on bloglovin.  I would love it if you would visit me (subscribing makes me so happy) on Instagram and Twitter.


For more information on PriMiracle, you can learn more at their website.  For products updates and healthy skincare tips, find them on Facebook. 








This was sent to me complimentary for evaluation, I was not compensated for this review, other than a free product to try.  This is my honest opinion.  I like the way my hair feels after application and rising out the shampoo and conditioner.  I like the appearance of the PriMiracle bottle and products.  It is very professional and classy.  The bottle is easy to hold and I like the flip top lid.  I do want to mention that the bottle is a little difficult to squeeze (one handed) to dispense.   I love how these products contain no sulfates, parabens or harsh chemicals. PriMiracle is made in the USA.  The company does not test on animals and they are Vegan (I am not Vegan).  


DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation for a product review and/or link to any products or services from this blog. I am always honest in my opinions and never promise a positive review. I only recommend products or services that I feel are beneficial to my family and my lovely readers. I enjoy testing out items and giving my readers an honest and descriptive account of how a product functions. My personal experience or view of an item may differ than yours.


Tiny Drops of Honey is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. You pay the exact same price for any and all products you order through my links, but I receive a small commission. I am a stay at home mommy and any commissions I receive help support my little ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment