Thursday, July 21, 2016

Pregnancy Fertility and Lactation Support Herbal Tea by Teatox Life Review








I love drinking tea, as it tastes great, and is fantastic for my overall health and well being.  I love a tall glass of cold iced tea with lots of lemon wedges and a stainless steel straw, but in the early mornings and in the evenings, I like to drink my tea hot in a vintage mug.  I drank a lot of Red Raspberry Leaf hot tea in my third trimester a few months back as it strengthens your uterus and prepares the body for a gentle and healthy delivery.  In the first week of my baby's arrival, I drank about 2-3 cups of lactation tea daily and took fenugreek supplements.  I really believe that was what gave me a healthy boost to my lactation, which made it easy for baby to feed exclusively.  My little one is now 8 weeks and has not had one drop of formula.  He is doing so well and has nursed the best of the 3 children.  I nursed the others about 16-18 months each, but both of them had latch issues the first few weeks.  

Recently I was sent some loose leaf tea from Teatox Life.  The tea has a fresh spearmint smell and really invigorates the senses.  It is a great tea for the third trimester as well as when baby has arrived and is actively nursing.  The ingredients are recommended for easing nausea and stomach discomfort.  I also find that it has a calming effect and is helpful to relax me before bed.

Ingredients:

Raspberry leaf, Nettle Leaf, Spearmint, Oatstraw, Rose Petal, Lemon Balm, Chamomile and Ginger Root    

For more information on this tea and to learn more about the company, you can visit their website and find them on Facebook.   They also have other products for digestion and overall wellness.  

I was sent this tea complimentary for review.  I am very fond of loose tea and always recommend it over bagged tea.  This tea works well for me and although my lactation has no issues, this is great for maintenance and helps with digestion.  I do want to mention that when I first opened the bag, the rip top was not even in removal and I was unable to open the zip locking seal by hand.  I ended up having to cut the rest of the top with a pair of scissors before opening the locking seal.  









DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation for a product review and/or link to any products or services from this blog. I am always honest in my opinions and never promise a positive review. I only recommend products or services that I feel are beneficial to my family and my lovely readers. I enjoy testing out items and giving my readers an honest and descriptive account of how a product functions. My personal experience or view of an item may differ than yours.


Tiny Drops of Honey is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. You pay the exact same price for any and all products you order through my links, but I receive a small commission. I am a stay at home mommy and any commissions I receive help support my little ones.

Please follow me on:

Facebook for updates to this blog, reviews, and giveaways.  For updates on new posts, you can subscribe to me on bloglovin.  I would love it if you would visit me (subscribing makes me so happy) on Instagram and Twitter.



















No comments:

Post a Comment