Sunday, July 3, 2016

Pearl and Clasp Pearl Earrings Review




I love pearls. I was excited to be sent some pale pink pearl earrings for review. These are from Pearl & Clasp.  The company is based in New York and also has an online store as well. The business is run by 2 gals names Sari and Tara who are an absolute delight.  

There was a slight hiccup with my pearl earrings when they arrived to me, but these 2 ladies took care of the issue immediately with professionalism and excellence.   They offer a 1 year guarantee on their clasps and jewelry, and a 90 day guarantee on all restringing jobs, provided that the damage is as result of a manufacturers defect and not damage by the customer.  

The store sells a variety of exquisite pearl jewelry suitable for bridal or everyday wear.  They also specialize in restringing your existing pieces that perhaps may have been handed down to you from a loved one and in need of repair or an update.  

Pearl restringing costs about $2 per inch for necklaces with prices starting at $36 and bracelets at about $24 per row.  They do offer free pearl restringing services with the purchase of any clasp over $100 per 18 inch strand.  There are some restrictions on their pricing, but this gives you a starting point.  Feel free to visit the website for more information.

Pearl and Clasp appreciate how women love to look pretty and fashionable, and they know that  every woman is beautiful.  They also want every women to feel beautiful as well.  Pearl and Clasp wants their customers to be completely satisfied with their purchases, and if they are unable to find the perfect piece in store or on the website, Pearl and Clasp wants to make their customer's dream a reality.  I love how they offer custom orders.  

Pearl & Clasp sent a pair of 9 mm button pearl earrings for my evaluation.  These are freshwater pearls that are attached to a silver earring pin and post.  They are a lovely size and I wear them often. The peachy champagne pink is so pretty, and I am fond of how natural they rest against my ears.  I always prefer button style pearls.  Pearls are so feminine and classy, they go with most anything.  

I recommend this company, they have beautiful items, and the service is stellar.  I did receive this pair complimentary for evaluation, however all opinions are my own.  I was not compensated for my review, other than a free item.  I had an issue with my earrings and the company assisted me with utmost professionalism.


DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation for a product review and/or link to any products or services from this blog. I am always honest in my opinions and never promise a positive review. I only recommend products or services that I feel are beneficial to my family and my lovely readers. I enjoy testing out items and giving my readers an honest and descriptive account of how a product functions. My personal experience or view of an item may differ than yours.
















Please follow me on:

Facebook for updates to this blog, reviews, and giveaways.  For updates on new posts, you can subscribe to me on bloglovin.  I would love it if you would visit me (subscribing makes me so happy) on Instagram and Twitter.


For updates on new items, you can find them on Facebook and Twitter.


































No comments:

Post a Comment