Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Match It! Trilingual Colors and Shapes Educational Game Review






Match It! Trilingual Colors & Shapes cards are an awesome educational activity that not only teaches your children their Colors & Shapes, but in three languages! The puzzle cards feature a color or shape on one card and then the corresponding matching card shows the word in English, Spanish and French. 

The best way (in my opinion) to learn a language is as a young child. I tried learning Spanish and French in high school and college, and after a few weeks of doing poorly in both, I left the classes (while time allowed for switching to another class without harming my grades) and took another course. I was an A and B student, and felt that since I just was not catching on, I did not want to have my GPA suffer due to the language courses. If I had bee introduced a second language in kindergarten or elementary, I think I would have been successful in the courses.

My daughter is 5 and already knows her shapes and colors, however we are trying to get her ready to read soon. This is an excellent starting point. This activity has enough pieces to keep her entertained, but is easy to take along with us for travel to a hotel or family member's home without worry of too many pieces to keep track. Match the two pieces together to complete the puzzle. Each puzzle is "self-correcting" as no two puzzle pieces are the same. This is a fun way to learn about colors and shapes. My son is almost 2 1/2 and although this is a little advanced for him, he can easily put the puzzle pieces together (due to figuring out which piece fits) with the aid of my 5 year old.

Match It! Trilingual Colors & Shapes cards contains 30 two-piece puzzles cards. Ages 3 + years. I was sent a set complimentary to review, and no other compensation was provided other than the free product.

Please follow me on:

Facebook for updates to this blog, reviews, and giveaways.  For updates on new posts, you can subscribe to me on bloglovin.  I would love it if you would visit me (subscribing makes me so happy) on Instagram and Twitter.






DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation for a product review and/or link to any products or services from this blog. I am always honest in my opinions and never promise a positive review. I only recommend products or services that I feel are beneficial to my family and my lovely readers. I enjoy testing out items and giving my readers an honest and descriptive account of how a product functions. My personal experience or view of an item may differ than yours.

Tiny Drops of Honey is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. You pay the exact same price for any and all products you order through my links, but I receive a small commission. I am a stay at home mommy and any commissions I receive help support my little ones.

















No comments:

Post a Comment