Monday, June 27, 2016

ZIPIT Colorz Box Review (Pencil Case)





School may be out for summer, but that does not mean the kids have to pack away all their supplies.  Crayons, markers, color pencils, etc. should always be close on hand for times when your budding artists get the inspiration for their next masterpiece.  With family road trips beginning, your child will need a secure spot to store their supplies when traveling.  How about a hard shell neoprene zippered case from Zipit?

The company sent me a Colorz storage case complimentary for evaluation.  These come in several vibrant colors and patterns and your child (and perhaps you as well) will be sure to find one that strikes their fancy.  

These cases are lightweight and ease to pack, while providing a secure spot for various items and supplies.  Measuring: approx. 8.2 inches x 3 inches x 5.3 inches and sealed with a zipper, these cases can hold various pens, pencils, markers, crayons, and so much more.  These cases can be used for keeping small electronic devices secure and organized, such as cell phone, cell phone charger, small camera, etc.  You could even have another case to keep packaged snacks such as cheese/peanut butter crackers, power bars, or small chip bags from getting smashed when traveling in the car.  It is also a great case for hair accessories, cosmetics, or other delicate items that need protecting and organizing. They have a variety of sizes and styles of organizers, these are fun and so useful.  
  
We were sent a pink geometric triangle pattern.  I was storing my Filofax Planner Washi tape rolls in the case, but my daughter saw the case and I let her have it as she was so fond of it.  My daughter is 5 and is using it for storing her color pencils with her easel.  The case is durable and has held up to her somewhat rough usage without scuffing or misshaping.  

These are available on the Zipit website.  The website is easy to navigate and shipping is free over $15!  The company offers a 30 day money back guarantee and a lifetime warranty.  















Please follow me on:

Facebook for updates to this blog, reviews, and giveaways.  For updates on new posts, you can subscribe to me on bloglovin.  I would love it if you would visit me (subscribing makes me so happy) on Instagram and Twitter.




DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation for a product review and/or link to any products or services from this blog. I am always honest in my opinions and never promise a positive review. I only recommend products or services that I feel are beneficial to my family and my lovely readers. I enjoy testing out items and giving my readers an honest and descriptive account of how a product functions. My personal experience or view of an item may differ than yours.

















No comments:

Post a Comment