Sunday, June 26, 2016

Mr. Bene Baby and Toddler Proofing Cabinet Door Locking System Review




I have a 5 year old, 2 year old, and Newborn.  My 5 year old does well with keeping out of unsafe cabinets and drawers.  My 2 year old, although we are always in the same room with him, is quick and crafty.  He can open things quietly and with our backs turned for the quickest moment.  Luckily we do not keep chemicals or unsafe cleaning products in the house as we use sulfate free, and natural based items, however, we do have products that can make a big mess if spilled or played with.  I have now been slowly trying to baby proof areas of the house that he is starting to explore.

I was sent a product complimentary for evaluation.  The company is called Mr. Bene.  I have actually seen several similar types of cabinet / door locks on Amazon and have wanted to try a set out.

Mr. Bene baby proofing locking system has is magnet based and is a "no tools needed" installation. The pieces use 3m adhesive tape, and are strong enough and tricky enough to keep the baby, toddlers, and pets out of cabinets or drawers, while still allow easy access by the capable adults of the house.
To open these hidden locks, you are provided with a magnetic key.

The lock keeps the door secured to prevent little ones from the possibility of pinching their fingers or taking unsafe or messy items out of the cabinet.  The set allows you to deactivate the lock mechanism with a simple flip of the switch.

This is the only brand of these type locks I have personally used to evaluated, however these look almost identical to other brands.  I am assuming they function quite similar.  This set by Mr. Bene has 8 locks and 2 round magnetic keys.

It is rather easy and there were no issues.  I do suggest using a rubbing alcohol to lightly clean and prep the door and surface for the cleanest and strongest adhesion.

This was sent to me complimentary and no compensation other than a sample product was provided.



Please follow me on:

Facebook for updates to this blog, reviews, and giveaways.  For updates on new posts, you can subscribe to me on bloglovin.  I would love it if you would visit me (subscribing makes me so happy) on Instagram and Twitter.







DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation for a product review and/or link to any products or services from this blog. I am always honest in my opinions and never promise a positive review. I only recommend products or services that I feel are beneficial to my family and my lovely readers. I enjoy testing out items and giving my readers an honest and descriptive account of how a product functions. My personal experience or view of an item may differ than yours.

Tiny Drops of Honey is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. You pay the exact same price for any and all products you order through my links, but I receive a small commission. I am a stay at home mommy and any commissions I receive help support my little ones.




1 comment: