Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Organic Hooded Towel Set by Eosette (Review)




We have a 5 year old, a 2 year old, and a new arrival in 2 weeks. :) We were recently sent a hooded towel and bath mitt for review from Eosette, a seller on Amazon.  The company has an organic cotton towel that is white with a deep sea marine green edge and embroidery.  I like the fact that it is white as it is easy to keep it looking fresh and clean and is not going to be prone to color fade.  I would have actually preferred the towel to just have the white with marine green edge and no embroidery.

The company recommends the towel set for ages 0 -12 months, however I find it works just fine for our small 2 year old and should fit him for a few more months.  We definitely will be using this on his new sibling.  The towel measures 31.5″ x 31.5″. The set includes a square wash  mitt (looks similar to a oven mitt / pot holder from the kitchen) which my son likes to put on his own hands during bath play and has an attached loop to hang to dry after use.  I like the addition of the mitt and found it easy to use. 

I have neglected to take a picture of the towel set in use, but here is the set before washing.  The colors are spa-like and pleasing to the eye.  

You can find this set on Amazon.

*One towel and mitt were sent to me at no cost for my evaluation.  No other compensation was provided and I did not promise a positive review.











Please follow me on:

Facebook for updates to this blog, reviews, and giveaways.  For updates on new posts, you can subscribe to me on bloglovin.  I would love it if you would visit me (subscribing makes me so happy) on Instagram and Twitter.


DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation for a product review and/or link to any products or services from this blog. I am always honest in my opinions and never promise a positive review. I only recommend products or services that I feel are beneficial to my family and my lovely readers. I enjoy testing out items and giving my readers an honest and descriptive account of how a product functions. My personal experience or view of an item may differ than yours.

Tiny Drops of Honey is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. You pay the exact same price for any and all products you order through my links, but I receive a small commission. I am a stay at home mommy and any commissions I receive help support my little ones.



No comments:

Post a Comment