Friday, April 8, 2016

VIKI LYNN Freshwater Cultured Pearl Stud 0-11 mm Button Earrings Review





Pearls are my favorite jewelry accessory to wear.  Diamonds may be a girl's best friend, but I adore pearls.  They are feminine, classy and go with everything.  I selected them for my wedding years ago and have been satisfied with my choice as they are timeless and fashionable.  I can wear pearls with a nice formal dress, and I even wear them with my favorite jeans and a pretty top.  I love a simple pearl stud earring for most occasions.  I was sent a pair of Freshwater Cultured Pearl Stud Earrings from Viki Lynn.   I was sent the 10-11 mm Button Freshwater Pearl earrings on 925 Sterling silver posts.  






I have been wearing these earrings every time I leave the house, whether for church, dinner at a restaurant, or casual shopping and errands with my husband and children.  These are stunning and so easy to pair with my clothing.  They give just the right amount of glamour and pop against my dark hair.  

Viki Lynn is a seller on Amazon, but also is found on VikiLynn.com.  This seller offers a LIFETIME WARRANTY & 30 DAYS MONEY BACK, so do not worry, your satisfaction is guaranteed by VIKI LYNN.

I can attest to the top notch quality.  I have worn them several times per week for a month and they still look beautiful.  I have not had any peeling, loss of color, or tarnishing.  They do not irritate my ears.  

These arrived safely in a sparkly gift box and securely wrapped in plastic to prevent movement or loss.  These are priced right at less than $20 and you cannot go wrong with this purchase.  I think they would be a wonderful gift for Mother's Day or for a bride.  At this price, pick up a pair for yourself as well.  

I love the button shape, as it is flattering and rests delicately against my ears.  These are gorgeous! I was sent these lovely earrings for honest evaluation, no other compensation was provided.




Please excuse the fact that I am currently very very pregnant and showing my roundness.  :) 

They arrived with a plastic wrapping over them to secure them in shipment.  


I love the silver sparkle gift box, it is so glamorous, yet classy.




Please follow me on:

Facebook for updates to this blog, reviews, and giveaways.  For updates on new posts, you can subscribe to me on bloglovin.  I would love it if you would visit me (subscribing makes me so happy) on Instagram and Twitter.



DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation for a product review and/or link to any products or services from this blog.  I am always honest in my opinions and never promise a positive review.  I only recommend products or services that I feel are beneficial to my family and my lovely readers.  I enjoy testing out items and giving my readers an honest and descriptive account of how a product functions.  My personal experience or view of an item may differ than yours. 


Tiny Drops of Honey is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. You pay the exact same price for any and all products you order through my links, but I receive a small commission.  I am a stay at home mommy and any commissions I receive help support my little ones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment