Thursday, April 28, 2016

Shakespearmint & Agatha ChrisTea "Collect Teables" Review (Tea)







My husband and I drink a lot of tea.  I generally prefer a nice tall glass of iced tea with about 4 lemon slices, but in the evenings I often find myself making a hot mug of tea to relax.  I was sent some complimentary samples for review recently.  The company is called The Teabook / Collect Teables.  They are rather new and growing their product through Kickstarter.

The teas are quite unique in that they have fun cartoonish drawings of well known, historical authors, philosophers, or politicians on the individual packets.  The company will be coming out with new varieties and themes, but for now, I was sent 10 Agatha ChrisTea  (earl grey tea) and 10 Shakespearmint (mint tea) Tea Packets.  Each series of teas is drawn by a different artist.

They have also come out with a fun and convenient way to store their teas (I love the Tea Green shade).  They have a tea book where you can proudly display your collection and organize the flavors.  For more information on their product and to hear updates, you can visit them on Facebook.




Both my husband and I sampled the tea and we found it had a nice flavor with no bitterness.  We do however prefer loose leaf teas and would love the company to consider having some loose variations as well.  

Here is the link to the Kickstarter page if you are interested.  

**I received 20 tea packets complimentary for review, no other compensation was provided.**  


Please follow me on:

Facebook for updates to this blog, reviews, and giveaways.  For updates on new posts, you can subscribe to me on bloglovin.  I would love it if you would visit me (subscribing makes me so happy) on Instagram and Twitter.


DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation for a product review and/or link to any products or services from this blog. I am always honest in my opinions and never promise a positive review. I only recommend products or services that I feel are beneficial to my family and my lovely readers. I enjoy testing out items and giving my readers an honest and descriptive account of how a product functions. My personal experience or view of an item may differ than yours.

Tiny Drops of Honey is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. You pay the exact same price for any and all products you order through my links, but I receive a small commission. I am a stay at home mommy and any commissions I receive help support my little ones.























No comments:

Post a Comment