Sunday, April 24, 2016

Phytopia Tranquility Essential Oils for Anxiety & Stress Relief Review






The other day I reviewed Phytopia Stretchmark Oil blend and loved it.  I was able to evaluate another oil from them and it is just as wonderful as the previous one.  I was sent a bottle of the Tranquility blend complimentary and it is used almost daily.  It smells fantastic, as it is a blend of Vanilla, Orange Sweet, Rose Maroc, Geranium China, Olive Virgin, Sunflower oil, Evening Primrose oil and Jojoba oil.  The oils are naturally calming and uplifting to mood.

This is a 1.7 oz. blend of essential and carrier oils an amber glass bottle.  Phytopia uses only all-natural 100% organic and therapeutic grade essential oils and carrier oils combined to aid in a variety of aromatherapy and skin needs.




I use this as another option for natural perfumed body oil.  I put this on my pulse points on my wrist and inside my crook of my arm.  I also put a few drops behind my ears and on my shoulders.  It is a very warm and romantic fragrance.  This is fantastic to use in a nice warm bath.  I like to add some natural sea salts (pure without any chemical additives), castile soap, and a large bar of homemade, natural soap for frothy, sulfate free lather.

I like this oil and have no issues with it.  I find that it is lasting a long time, despite almost daily use.  For more information on Phytopia, you can find them on Amazon.



Please follow me on:

Facebook for updates to this blog, reviews, and giveaways.  For updates on new posts, you can subscribe to me on bloglovin.  I would love it if you would visit me (subscribing makes me so happy) on Instagram and Twitter.



DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation for a product review and/or link to any products or services from this blog. I am always honest in my opinions and never promise a positive review. I only recommend products or services that I feel are beneficial to my family and my lovely readers. I enjoy testing out items and giving my readers an honest and descriptive account of how a product functions. My personal experience or view of an item may differ than yours.

Tiny Drops of Honey is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. You pay the exact same price for any and all products you order through my links, but I receive a small commission. I am a stay at home mommy and any commissions I receive help support my little ones.






























No comments:

Post a Comment