Friday, April 22, 2016

Mamaway UltraComfort Seamless Nursing Bra Review





I am currently in my third trimester (next month is the new arrival) of my third baby.  I breastfed my first 2 children about 18-20 months each child and have actually worn nursing bras afterwards as well.  I have loved Bravado bras and have not found love for much else.  I was given the opportunity to evaluate a nursing bra complementary from Mamaway and was excited to see if it was as wonderful as the rest of their products.   I love their ring sling carrier and their belly band.  They do not skimp on materials or quality.

I selected the nude color bra.  The bra is very similar in appearance to the Bravado Body Silk, which I enjoy wearing at night and around the house.  The Mamaway UltraComfort Seamless nursing bra is very well made and comfortable to wear.  It is made from nylon and spandex that washes easily and looks great even after ongoing wash and wear.  I love that this is not a pull over style, and is adjustable in the straps and band.  The band has metal hooks in a silver color which is a nice contrast to the nude shade and looks classy in my opinion.  This bra is available in various colors: nude, white, purple and black.  It comes with removable pads, but I do not like using the pads so I have removed mine.  This is what I like wearing to sleep or lounge around the house.  I also wear my Bravado Body Silk and Bravado Double Plus .  For going out of the house I like the Bravado Bliss bra.  I was very impressed with the Mamaway nursing bra.  It is nicer than other stretchy nursing bras I have tried.  It is thick and durable and has not stretched out or thinned after numerous washes.  I wash my bras (cold or warm) with gentle laundry soap (Nellies Laundy Soda) and always put them in a bra bag of some sort.  I collect all my bras and delicates in a special hanging laundry bag until they are ready to wash in a load, and wash my bras and delicates separately from other laundry.

This will be a perfect bra for my stay in the hospital (4 days with a cesarian section).  It will be easy to put on and comfortable to wear, while still looking smooth under my gowns.  (I am bringing cotton nursing gowns so I do not have to wear the unflattering and over sized hospital ones.

You can learn more about Mamaway by visiting their website and Facebook pages.













Please follow me on:

Facebook for updates to this blog, reviews, and giveaways.  For updates on new posts, you can subscribe to me on bloglovin.  I would love it if you would visit me (subscribing makes me so happy) on Instagram and Twitter.

DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation for a product review and/or link to any products or services from this blog. I am always honest in my opinions and never promise a positive review. I only recommend products or services that I feel are beneficial to my family and my lovely readers. I enjoy testing out items and giving my readers an honest and descriptive account of how a product functions. My personal experience or view of an item may differ than yours.

Tiny Drops of Honey is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. You pay the exact same price for any and all products you order through my links, but I receive a small commission. I am a stay at home mommy and any commissions I receive help support my little ones.






































No comments:

Post a Comment