Thursday, April 28, 2016

Led Candle Flameless Candle Review






I love using candles, but with a 5 year old who loves to twirl and dance around, and a 2 year old toddler who bounds from one end of the room to the next, safety is definitely an issue. Lately we have been loving using faux candles that are lit by LED lighting and batteries. I have a few different varieties from delicately vanilla scented to unscented. They all are made of a plastic and real wax mixture. I had yet to try one with a timer and so was excited to be sent one complimentary for review.  

My 2 year old uses one of these as a night light every night and often we forget to turn it off in the morning (which "burns" through batteries like crazy). A timer feature really would help and I was excited to try this immediately. Unfortunately this candle does not come with its first batteries and the size is one we do not normally purchase or keep on hand. I was able to get C batteries a few days later and began testing this out.





The candle is small at 3 inches diam x 5 inches height, but the perfect size for a nursery, child's room, or a small table. As mentioned, the candle runs on (2) C batteries and features both a 4h and 8h switch.  This is made with real wax with some plastic components, and from a distance, has the basic appearance of a candle (with some obvious differences). I like that this can be set to automatically turn on / off at the same time on the next day.  It would look a bit more realistic if you put a small glass saucer underneath it. :)




I am packing this with me for use in the hospital next month for my cesarian birth.  I will be there 4 days and this will be a calming lighting effect for the room when the new baby sleeps with me.  I like the candle and although I miss using actual candles with a real flickering flame and essential oil scents, this one is a nice option for those with pets or small children.

This is available on Amazon.







I was sent this for an honest review, and no other compensation was provided.  

Please follow me on:

Facebook for updates to this blog, reviews, and giveaways.  For updates on new posts, you can subscribe to me on bloglovin.  I would love it if you would visit me (subscribing makes me so happy) on Instagram and Twitter.





DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation for a product review and/or link to any products or services from this blog.  I am always honest in my opinions and never promise a positive review.  I only recommend products or services that I feel are beneficial to my family and my lovely readers.  I enjoy testing out items and giving my readers an honest and descriptive account of how a product functions.  My personal experience or view of an item may differ than yours.  

Tiny Drops of Honey is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. You pay the exact same price for any and all products you order through my links, but I receive a small commission.  I am a stay at home mommy and any commissions I receive help support my little ones.  














No comments:

Post a Comment