Friday, April 8, 2016

Fruity Teether by Zizu Baby Review



My little fella is almost 2 and so he is out of the teething stage for the most part, but he still loves to chew and "taste" toys. I was sent some teether toys complimentary to review from Zizu Baby. They are cute fruit shaped and I am excited to use these for this next little one (I am currently 33 weeks pregnant). These brightly colored, textured teethers gently massage sore and tender gums and help with newly emerging teeth. My favorite is the banana ones as my little guy eats 2-3 full bananas each day (he would eat more if I let him--they are his absolute favorite food.)











These are made of premium food grade, durable silicone that is FDA approved. It is reassuring that these are BPA, PVC, Phthalate Free. They are easy to keep clean. I usually just wipe them off thoroughly in between uses with a sanitizing wipe. For deeper cleaning, these are dishwasher safe, but I have not tried this method just yet. For added chewing comfort, these can be placed in the freezer for a frosty pain relief.

These also came with a red pacifier clip to reduce the amount of times mommy has to pick up dropped toys and teethers. I like how the clip is a plastic one as it eases my mind from when these are clipped to clothing. The metal ones can potentially cause small holes in clothing when you have a strong toddler who is inquisitive.

I like these teether toys, they are adorable and well designed. I like to keep 1 or 2 in my diaper bag.  These were sent to me complimentary for review, no other compensation was provided.  You can find these on Amazon from Zizu Baby.  They are a small family run company, check them out on Facebook.





Please follow me on:

Facebook for updates to this blog, reviews, and giveaways.  For updates on new posts, you can subscribe to me on bloglovin.  I would love it if you would visit me (subscribing makes me so happy) on Instagram and Twitter.


DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation for a product review and/or link to any products or services from this blog.  I am always honest in my opinions and never promise a positive review.  I only recommend products or services that I feel are beneficial to my family and my lovely readers.  I enjoy testing out items and giving my readers an honest and descriptive account of how a product functions.  My personal experience or view of an item may differ than yours. 


Tiny Drops of Honey is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. You pay the exact same price for any and all products you order through my links, but I receive a small commission.  I am a stay at home mommy and any commissions I receive help support my little ones. 































No comments:

Post a Comment